❤️KiriBaku🧡

Little: Kirishima(Angel)
Cg: Bakugou(Dada)

Kirishima: 0-7

A very small day👁
~~~~~~~~~
Kirishima was laying on the bed obviously regressed. Bakugou was watching TV thinking of ideas for the little and him to do together. "Hey angel, wanna plan a day to go camping Hmm?" Bakugou chucked but Kirishima didn't respond.

Bakugou was confused and asked again but kirishima just babbled and did grabby hands. Since kirishima was always talkable and chatty in his littlespace, Bakugou was worried. "Angel you okay or do you feel extra small today?" Bakugou asked.

Kirishima nodded and Bakugou picked him up. "Well this is big kid clothing! We should change!" Bakugou smiled. As kirishima hugged onto bakugou tighter while Bakugou was reminding kirishima that he needs to change, he finally listen.

Bakugou took his oversized t-shirt and some black knee high socks and gave it to kirishima and he giggled. "Well since you're too smol to worry about big kid stuff, let dada pick out the camping stuff okay!" Bakugou played with kirishima's hair.

Bakugou finally got up and left the dorm to make Angel milk for his little Angel and then came back and gave it to him in his purple and yellow sippy cup, He smiled and started to suck it. "You're welcome angel.." Bakugou kissed kirishima's cheek.