🔪Togaraka💗

Little: Toga(Baby)
Cg: Uraraka(Mama)

Toga: 2-4

Toga runs to find her caretaker Uraraka.
~~~~~~~~~~
Toga POV:

The fight began a while ago. Me, Dabi, and Shiga between Deku, Uraraka, Baku, and todo. It was 3 out of 4 which wasn't fair but we had no one else. I grabbed my knife and ran to Deku. He was fighting Dabi in front of him while I ran behind him.

My giggling gave it away because he went in front of me and screamed, pushing me back into a tree. My head hit the sharp wood and I coughed out blood. I panted slowly while getting up, using the tree as my support.

Uraraka who is also my mama saw me and frowned, mouthing the words "Sorry baby" And ran to Deku and helped him. My stomach started to hurt and I put my hand in my middle. I groaned and dabi heard and ran to me. "You okay toga?" He asked while blasting fire in the heroes faces.

"Belly hurt.." I couldn't speak long sentences because of my dry hurtful throat. "That's all??" He let go of me and I fell down. I groaned and tried to get up but I couldn't. I raised an eyebrow until I looked down and my leg was bleeding from a fresh crack around it.

I screamed from horror and fell down again. "Get up!!" He shouted looking at my cut on my leg. "Ohh fuck.." His eyes wided. Tears filled in my eyes and then dabi floated in the air. I saw a small uraraka holding her breath and closing her eyes.

She let dabi go and fall on the ground. Dust fogged up my eyesight until I felt someone carry me and ran. I kicked and whined officially in my little space as a crazy 2 year old but they didn't stop. "Ahghh!" I cried.

They finally stopped and let go and I fell on the ground. "mmm.." my head spinned and I held it. "It's mama baby don't worry." And then I saw uraraka kneeling down and wrapping my leg with bandages. I whimpered in the pain and frowned.

"I know it hurts baby, can you be strong for me please?" She signed and roughly and carefully put another layer around my leg. "Ouchie!!" I put my arms around mama and she smiled softly. When she was down she picked me up and jogged to our hideout a few mins away.

You see the hideout was in what mama called a "Magical forest" It had a clear box with my old pacis, pull-ups, small snacks, water bottles, and Barbie's! My favourite!! Mama sat me down near a big tree and my bottom lip came out.

Mama handed me a blue baby paci and I spit out my tongue. "I know it's not an adult one but someday we'll change it, how about that?" She asked. I signed and put it in my mouth. It was a bit uncomfortable since I was so used to the adult ones but not so bad.

She handed me an original Barbie and I started babbling and waving it around. Mama looked around and then took a Barbie with dark black skin and thick black hair and started playing with me.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was later 9pm, the fight started at 4pm and I started getting bored, very bored. I groaned while mama shushed me and rubbed my back. "I can still hear them fight, they are silly right?" She chucked. I tried to hold in my laugh but it later came out.

We both started laughing and she stopped rubbing my back. "nap" I pushed my head into her neck and she moved it. "Sorry baby we went over this. Bedtime at 9:50pm. Your bedtime schedule will mess up and we are definitely not sleeping here!!"Uraraka signed and took out a small fruit snack.

She ate most of it and left me 2. I took it and ate them in a few secs. 10pm. Mama carried me out and we saw them panted and on the ground. We quickly but quietly ran out until we couldn't see them. "UA is only 10 mins away, think mama can make it?" She asked.

"Mm hmm!! Mama strong!" And I held my breath and made an angry face while she giggled. "Okay then.." She made me float and I smiled. She ran and I floated next to her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Me and mama made it there and she set my on the bed. "Okay baby it's way past your bedtime!!" And she changed into her pjs and lay beside me. She cuddled me while I pout at being the little spoon. "You're leaving tomorrow at 6am okay? No later."

"Fine!" I whined. Being with mama is fine but I hate having to get up early. "Goodnight." And she closed her eyes. "Ni ni" And I fell asleep shortly.