🖤💙Shiga🖤Dabi💛Hawks

Little: Dabi
Cg: Shiga & Hawks

AU: DABI IS A FEM-BOY!

Dabi: 2-3

A weird day + backstory
~~~~~~~~~~~
No-One POV:
Dabi jumps on the bed while shiga and hawks groan. "Little one please stop.." Hawks sat up. "Mall!" Dabi shouting. "Baby it's literally 6:30am... the mall doesn't open until 10!" Shiga closed his eyes and moved to the other side.

"B-bwt.." Dabi lip whimpered. "L-Listen little one!" Hawks brought Dabi to his lap. "1: Don't you feel uncomfortable in those big clothes?" Hawks frowned. Dabi looked down and started to move around. "Mm hmm!" Dabi was wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

"Want dada to change you while daddy bear goes to sleep so he can have a bunch of energy for playing?" Hawks turned Dabi around, bouncing him in his hip. "Otay!" Dabi jumped down almost falling down. "Be careful little one!" Hawks walked up to him and picked him.

They headed to dabi's room and looked in his closet. "Ooh! How about this?" Hawks showed a pink dress. "Nu thankies!" Dabi walked to the closet. He looked around and picked a bunch of random stuff.

"this Pwease?" Dabi showed hawks the outfit he choose. It was a black and dark purple hoodie, a light lavender shirt that goes up to his knees, and a cute purple bow! "Oh my gosh! This is actually perfect!" Hawks thought. "Of course little one!" Hawks took the clothes and lay them out on dabi's bed,

Hawks took off his clothes only showing his black shorts. Dabi blushed in embarrassment. "Don't worry little one!" Hawks kissed dabi's cheek. Hawks took the clothes and carefully put it on Dabi, making sure it didn't hurt his scars. "You good little one?" Hawks asked as Dabi cringed while hawks put on his skirt.

"it hu'ts" Dabi whimpers as hawks straps it on. "I know Dabi.." Hawks hugged Dabi.

Backstory from the scars:
Dabi regressed into 3 years old skipping in the LOV base. Shigaraki and Hawks were gone to the store. Toga and Twice were asleep and no one knew that dabi regressed. Loud noises came from the front door and then *CRASH* The pro heroes were there.

"AGHH!" Dabi screamed. "What.." Toga walked from her room rubbing her eyes with her left hand, holding her knife with the other. "Oh!~~ It's you guys hehe!~~" Toga saw the pro heroes. Toga ran up to them before knocking down on the floor, a big bruise stained on her leg.

Dabi whimpered while they came towards him. Dabi tried to use his quirk even though he wouldn't control it at a young age but Aizawa was using his quirk. "SOWWY!" Dabi sniffed and cried. "Huh..?!" Aizawa questioned the small bean. Dabi sniffed and fell on the floor.

"It's a trap! Come on, take him!" Endeavor yelled. "Hold on are you sure...?" Present Mic asked. Endeavor didn't listen and ran up and used his quirk, burning up Dabi. "WAAHH!" Dabi cried closing his eyes holding his head down with his arms. They all watched until Shigaraki and Hawks came back.

"You traitor!" Aizawa cried looking up. "Get your fucking flames off Dabi!" Shigaraki ran up and placed both of his arms on Endeavor. He went into dust while Hawks started blowing the pro heroes away into a rough wall. Their heads bleed up but still managed to keep fighting.

Dabi was still on fire and Shigaraki ran to him. "Shit! You okay Dabi?!" Shigaraki checked his burns blowing off some fire that's still there. "Daddy bear I's nu like!" Dabi cling onto Shigaraki. Shiga was confused until he realized Dabi regressed! "YOU BURNED AN 3 YEAR OLD?!" Shigaraki shouted by accident.

"ISNT DABI 20?!" Aizawa shouted focusing on hawks, trying to make him fail from his quirk. "HE'S A LITTLE IDIOT!" Shigaraki cried. Aizawa stopped and froze until hawks pushed him onto the floor and Aizawa head bleed. "YOU DO AGEPLAY?!" Aizawa said.

"NO AGE REGRESSION! YOU PROBABLY TRAUMATIZED HIM!" Shigaraki cried picking up the little. "FUCKING LIAR! YOU'RE JUST SAYING THAT TO DISTRACT ME!" Aizawa got up and started fighting again. Shigaraki ran with Dabi in his hands and placed him on his bed.

Dabi cried loudly while Shigaraki tried to calm him and put some of his little stuff in a small bag. Toga limp over to shigaraki's room. Shigaraki took a bandage and wrapped it over her head. "I feel dizzy.." She held her head. "Go to sleep idiot." Shigaraki joked. Toga then limp to his bed and lay where Dabi was.

"Are chu good auntie toga?" Dabi cried. "Mm hmm bud.. auntie toga is sleepy." Toga chuckled softly then she turned around to see Shigaraki. "Where are we going?" Toga asked. "We're finding a new place to set it up. Even if it has to be far from Japen," Shigaraki ran to his closet.

"So you're going to only pack Dabi things?" Toga groaned. "No idiot. Dabi is probably going to be little for a few days from that 'dramatic' scene so I have to pack his things before he melts down." "Okay.. remember to wake up Twice and tell everyone to pack up their.. stuff.." Toga slowly fell asleep. "Yeah yeah whatever!" Shigaraki rolled his eyes.

Toga shortly fell asleep and Shigaraki was done packing dabi's stuff and his stuff. He heard twice speaking and knew he was up. Hawks flew to Shigaraki s room with a hurt wing and a broken arm on the same spot where the wing was hurt. "We're packing up and leaving." Shigaraki explained.

"Can you pack my stuff love..?" Hawks sat down on his bed, holding his head with the other. "Won't mind. Just please watch Dabi. I think he has a bunch of burned marks all over himself." Shigaraki flew out the room to go to hawks. "Dada Mwe hurt." Dabi lay his head on hawks shoulder. "I know baby. It'll be okay dada promises." Hawks kisssed Dabi's forehead.

Shigaraki took everything he could find and they all left before the pro heroes can have the strength to get up. They ran and ran until they were tired and felt safe. "We're going to be staying here for a bit. Want a cracker?" Shigaraki handed hawks. "No thanks. I just want sleep." Hawks closed his eyes and lay his head on a nearby tree.
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

After hugging for a few mins hawks managed to get the little to wear his clothes. Dabi yawned and hawks giggled. "Someone is still tired huh?" Hawks carried Dabi to his bed. "Good morning..." Dabi closed his eyes. Hawks chucked. "Good morning dabi.."