🧡Baku💚Deku🔥Todo❄️Kiri❤️

Little: Kiri(Angel, Baby boy, Handsome, Prince, Pudding, Sunflower)
Cg: Baku(Daddy), Deku(baba), Todo(Dada)

Kiri: 3-6 (Sometimes babyspace which is 0-8months)

Kiri has a sick day at home :((
~~~~~~~~~~~
Kirishima woke up after a tired day last night with nightmares and headaches from both the boys and Kiri from tiredness kirishima still seemed to have the headache. So when he woke up he was hit with a fever.

He whined and instantly went into littlespace. Normally the age range would be 3-6 but Kiri went into his babyspace which would be around a newborn to a few months.

As the little regressed to 5 months, it would be difficult for him to cope around. "Kirishima you good?" Todoroki knocked on the door. Kiri whimpered and todo opened the door. "Aww you poor thing!" Todo went and frowned at Kiri.

His nose was bright red and his eyes. He looked tired and wanted to sleep. "Guys can you watch Kiri please? He's in his babyspace and I think he's sick." Todo asked and baku and Deku came out. "Aww you okay angel?" Deku asked from behind todo.

Kiri whined again and kicked his feet. "I'm going to get his little stuff from the kitchen" Todo left the door. "You wanna sleep pudding? Dada will be back soon with all your stuff!" Bakugou asked. Kiri shook his head and put his thumb in his mouth.

"Ah ah!" Deku took kiri's thumb out of his mouth. "You didn't wash your hands silly!" Deku ticked Kiri and he giggled. "I'm back!" Todo said with all his kiri's little stuff. He took out a diaper and made Kiri wore it then the clothes and wore them on him.

What he wore

Todo took out a white paci with a kids show character draw on and todo pushed it between kiri's lips and Kiri sucked. "Good boy" Todoroki said. Todo lastly took out an Elmo plushie and gave it to Kiri and he played with it in the air.

"bakugou pls get Kiri some milk" Todo asked and Bakugou rolled his eyes but managed to find the courage to nodded and say yes. He left the bedroom and started making kirishima's favourite, Chocolate Angel milk!

Todo brought out the medicine and a spoon and Kirishima started to cry. "I'm sorry handsome but you're sick and to make you not sick you need medicine" Todo poured the liquid medicine on the spoon.

Kiri pouted and todoroki forced his mouth open poured it in the back of his throat. Before he hit it spit it out he already shallowed it. "Good boy. I know it probably taste bad but Daddy will come back with ur milk in..." And then bakugou came out with chocolate angel milk in a baby bottle with a blue cap and small yellow stars around it.

Kirishima made grabby hands and bakugou picked him up and drank him his bottle. He sucked and held on while bakugou was giving it to him. He made a soft smile which made the others day. Even though kirishima was sick, he managed to find out how to make their days better.