💛KamiJirou💜

Little: Denki(Prince)
Cg: Jirou(Mama)

Featuring..

Little: Bakugou(Kiddo)
Cg: Kirishima(Daddy)

Denki: 3-4
Baku: 2

Just something random lol
~~~~~~~~~
The little sweet little Denki sat on his bed looking at the cool thunder striking for many places, it's neon yellow colour interested Denki as he sat and watched it. Jirou on the other hand was talking on the other line with Kirishima.

"I see bakugou is scared and crying?" Jirou worried. "Get me on the phone with Bakugou." Jirou said and turned on speaker and Denki looked over in confusion. "A-awntie!!" Bakigou slobs were obviously and clear.

"Aww kid. Wanna stay with us? I see you're having a hard time from the thunderstorm" And then after that another loud noise came and bakugou screamed and started crying again. "LWUD AWNTIE!!" Baku cling onto Kiri neck while he rubbed his back and shushed him.

Denki felt terrible so he climbed off and ran to his toy box. He took out some colouring books and asked his caretaker for music. "Sure baby" And then Jirou played calm peaceful music while Baku's slobs turned into signs and whimpers.

"Ello Baku!! Please come!" Denki begged bakugou and he huffed. "Fine.." Baku said acting tuff while secretly wanted to badly from the noise. "Yay!!" Denki cheered. "We'll be there soon!" Kiri smiled. "Bye for now!!" Jirou chucked and hanged up.

"I see you already prepared..!" Jirou chucked while Denki blushed. "Come here Prince." Jirou got up from the chair and fell out her arms and Denki ran in to hug her. Her vanilla perfume almost made the little sleep before loud knocking happened.

Jirou opened and baku ran in and signed which finally relaxing from the dramatic scene. "Baku!!" Denki ran and hugged him and bakugou tsked and hugged him back. "Aww!!" Kirishima smiled and Jirou giggled.

"Come on let's have a fun day!" Jirou picked up her Prince and patted his back.