💚Dekuilda💙💨

Little: Deku
Cg: Ilda

Deku: 5-6

Deku and Ilda have a movie night!
~~~~~~~~~~
No-One POV:
Deku lays on the couch in the onesie his caretaker Ilda gave him months ago and it's his favourite. (One on top/fan art but if you can't see it's a pikachu onesie!) Ilda came to him with a big bowl of popcorn and a water bottle with grape juice.

Deku looks and instantly slips. "Juice please!" Deku runs over and holds out his hands. Ilda chuckles and hands him the bottle. Deku bites on the straw and sips it dearly. "We're going to have a movie night!" Ilda sits on the couch.

"mm.. wha movie?" Deku runs over and cuddles with Ilda. "Well I dont know! I thought my broccoli could choose!" Ilda goes over and takes some popcorn and starts eating it. Ilda hands Deku his phone and he goes in Netflix.

"Ohh!" Deku points to the Christmas movie. "Broccoli it's not even Christmas-" Ilda starts but then Deku starts crying and throwing a fit. "Okay okay fine!" Ilda starts the movie.

After only 25 mins of movie the popcorn is done and deku's juice is finished. "I'll get Icecream and some more juice!" Ilda walks over but Deku stops him. "Noo! You'll miss the best part daddy!" Deku whines.

"Broccoli I'll be done soon I promise! Only 5 mins!" Ilda kisses deku's forehead. Ilda goes to the kitchen while Deku continues watching the movie.

12 mins later

Deku hasn't even realized it's been more than 5 mins and then Ilda comes over with vanilla and cookie&cream icecream and some warm Angel milk. Ilda hands it over and Deku starts sucking on it.

"What do you say you daddy?" Ilda sits down. "Thank you daddy!" Deku says and then sucks on it again. Ilda laughs and they watch the movie until it's bedtime for deku.