💛BakuTodo❄️🔥

Little: Todo(Baby boy, handsome)
Cg: Baku(Daddy/Dada)

Mute todo AU

Todo: 1

Todo gets angry when bakugou can't understand him.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Todoroki sat next to his caretaker Baku in the commen room following with them was Izuku, kirishima, and Denki. They decided to have a boys night since everyone else was hanging out, even iida happily on a date with uraraka.

They luckily knew about todo's agere which made it easier for the little to cope around with his cute blue with white glitter paci in his mouth. The name "babyboy" in cursive was on his at the bottom.

They were watching home alone and todo giggled quietly on some of the funny parts when the bad guys got hurt. Todo suddenly felt hungry since his dinner time was at 7pm and it was 9pm. He wanted pizza so he tugged on Baku's shoulder.

Bakugou noticed but thought the little needed his lately attention so he rubbed his back and focused on the movie. Todoroki whined and then Kami looked at todo confused. "Do you want something todo??" Denki asked.

Todoroki was learning sign language but didn't know that much. He tried to motion his hands to say "Hungry. Pizza." But he didn't remember so he made the closets one and only said "Pizza." Todo huffed from his sad work.

"What about pizza??" Bakugou asked still looking at the bright tv. Todo whined from frustration.He h hi it up and stomped his foot and started to cry. "H-hang on todo. You know we don't deal our emotions like that right handsome??" Todo relaxed his muscles and nodded while looking on the floor.

"Now are you hungry? Does my baby boy want some of his favourite pepperoni pizza??" Baku smiled. Todoroki nodded and curled on izuku's lap and he laughed. "Oi give me back my little stupid Deku!" Bakugiu dialled the numbers to the pizza place.

"You should go before daddy gets mad at me!"! Izuku slightly pushed Todoroki off. He pouted before heading to daddy and laying his head on Bakugou's lap. "Pizza is coming in 15 mins, wanna take a nap?" Bakugou asked the baby boy and Todoroki smiled on response.

The rest watched the movie until Todoroki completely fell asleep

~~~~~~~~~~

Todoroki felt baku get up and his head was on the cold couch. Todoroki for the 500th time that day pouted. He made grabby hands and Kiri noticed. "Want to be with uncle Kiri until daddy comes back? Pizza will be here in a few secs so daddy went to stand in front of the door." Kiri explained.

"Okay" Todo motion his hands into sign language and then crawled to Kiri and lay his head on his shoulder. "Bet you are starving!!" "Mm hmm.." Todo hummed. Bakugou came back with a large pepperoni pizza and a medium cheese pizza and set it on the table.

Bakugou got a small pizza and put it in a napkin and handed it to todoroki and todo started taking nibbles of it before hitting it normally. Once they were done todoroki yawned and put a blanket around him.

He fell asleep happily and peacefully.