🖤Dabihawks🧡 (Reversed)

Pet: Dabi(Pup)
Cg: Hawks(Master)
Pet sitter: Shigaraki

A/N: Yes wolf pet regresser exist. Wolf's also take more time to warm up to something while dogs warm up to people instantly. Please don't hate!!

Dabi: Wolf

Dabi and Shigaraki don't get along and Dabi is being trained to let Shigaraki pet him.
~~~~~~~~
Dabi chewed on a big bone grawling it down. Hawks eyes looked at him focused wondering why the hell is he taking care of a damn wolf.

What Davi was wearing (Idk how to explain)

Shigaraki came down and saw dabi the wolf

Shigaraki came down and saw dabi the wolf. Dabi looked at him and ran up to attack but hawks stopped him from the metal leash he was wearing. "Listen pup we talked about this. You and uncle Shigaraki have to get along when you're regressed."

"no...." Dabi whispered. Dabi rarely ever spoke and he is regressed. "I thought that animal should never speak!" Shigaraki giggled and dabi growled and went to bite him but hawks tugged on his leash. "DOWN BOY!!" Hawks yelled and dabi layed down.

"You can control him?!" Shigaraki was shocked. "It took a few months but after a year I taught him the basics. Sitting, speaking, slient, and the list goes on!" Hawks rubbed his back. "Wolf are hard to get their trust, especially training. A bunch of hitting was involved." Hawks showed Shigaraki scars on his leg.

"Damn. And you're still with him?" He asked. "Well yea but.. you dabi will be a good pup and let Shigaraki train you right??" Hawks asked dabi. Dabi whined hut hawks gave him a warning by tugging his leash. "yes master." Dabi tooked ashamed.

"Good pup now I'll unleash you and you will SLOWLY walk to Shigaraki and let him pet you okay?" He asked. Davi ignored him but hawks wasn't with it. He unleashed him and Dabi used his front feet to walk up and pushed his bottom legs up.

When dabi was finally their he whimpered but put his head down and let Shigaraki pet him. "That's a good boy!" Hawks got some nearby sugar cookies and threw it to Dabi. Dabi got it with his mouth and started biting and grawling it.

"Gosh.." Shigaraki shook. "Let's do this ag-" "NOO!!"

Mha agere/petre outshots (discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara