❤️KiriBaku🧡

Little: Bakugou(Little one)
Cg: Kirishima (Dada bear)

Bakugou: 4-6

Bakugou is a sleepy baby and gets cranky
~~~~~~~~~
Baku sat on the floor with his toys in his hands with Sesame Street playing in the background. Bakugou Katsuki was never the little type until now. Kirishima sat on the couch with boba in his hand which he was drinking.

The devil bakugou only got water because of his bratty behaviour the whole day so Kirishima put his foot down and said no. Kirishima figured the little one was tired but it was 3pm and he didn't want the little one to sleep so early.

Bakugou's water was beside him and he flicked it with his fingers and it fell. A giant puddle was form and the big bear shouted at him. "The heck little one?!" Kiri took some paper towels and bakugou whined. Kiri ignored the fit Baku was giving and cleaned up the mess.

"Meanie!!" Baku pouted. "That's it. Timeout for 30 mins, you have been a bad little since morning." Kirishima lightly pushed bakugou into the corner. "Aghh!" Bakugou complained. "Ah ah ah! Look in the corner!" Kiri pointed to the corner and Bakugou sat crisscross on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~

30 mins was up and the little ran to Kiri. "I'm sorry dada bear." Baku wiped his tears. "It's okay little one. Are you tired? Is that why you are cranky?" Kiri asked. "Yesh dada bear." Bakugou fidgeted with his hands. "You should have told dada little one" Kiri picked up bakugou and walked to his room.

Kiri tucked in bakugou and he yawned. "Sleep tight little one." Kiri rubbed bakugous back. "Ni ni.."