❤️KiriBaku🧡

Little: Kiri(Bunny, Kitten, Baby boy, Baby, Muffin)
Cg: Baku(Papa)

Kiri: 3-5

Kiri loses this stuffie :(
~~~~~~~~~~~
3:30am:
Kiri had a cute red and black bunny paci in his mouth while snoring asleep. "mmm.." he muttered under his breath while holding his panda stuffie in his chest. While turning over his arms let go of the cute stuffie and let in roll away. Rubbing his eyes and then turning back and fell asleep.

10:20am:
It was luckily a Sunday and the little was rubbing his eyes slowly waking up, the same time his caregiver aka bakugou came into his dorm. "Oh look who's awake huh?" He slightly smiled and kirishima groaned. "hmph.." he signed.

"Come on bunny! Today I made a reservation to a breakfast diner and we need to hurry okay?" Bakugou said and kirishima nodded. "Okay let papa change you baby!" Bakugou walked towards kirishima and picked him up and held him around his waist with his arm.

"Hmm.. how about a cute kitten hoodie and some jogging pants? It's not too cold outside." Bakugou suggested and kirishima nodded. "Alr come on!" Bakugou placed kirishima on a chair while he was still half asleep and look off his cute knee high socks and his papa's (bakugou) t-shirt which was too big for him!

He took the outfit down and changed him in it with white ankle high socks.

(Credits to SHEIN lol)

"Comfortable baby?" "mmhmm papa" Kirishima yawned. "Okay we're also going to the mall after with the Baku squad so we might have to pack in your little bag okay kitten?" "Yes.." "Yes who?" "Yes papa" "Good kitten! Come on, only allowed one stuffie in the bag."

That is what kirishima hated about the most, "only one stuffie in the bag" Bullsh1t.

"But I Nuu wan to bring only one papa! I wan bring banana, S'mores, Teddy, Daisy, Kermit, Honey, and snowball!" (All kirishima's stuffies) Kirishima protested while sticking his tongue out. "You know the rules. Only one stuffie baby but why not bring your favourite stuffie Dino?"

"ooo Yesh papa! Dino ish mah fav!" Dino was kirishima's favourite stuffie because when he first found out about age regression to help him cope at only 11, that was his first stuffie he got! You may think Dino is a Dino stuffie but it is actually a kitty stuffie!

"Haha yes bunny Papa knows now come on! Papa will pack your sippy cup and some gummy snacks! Papa is only giving you 2 mins to pick a stuffie!" And then bakugou left kirishima's dorm to go make some milk.

"hmmm ish really hard! Maybe I should bring Dino!" Kirishima thought. Kirishima looked around his room for Dino but Dino was no where to be found.. "I sweep wif him yesterday.. where did he go?" Kirishima panicked.

"Nu nu... maybe Dino ish pwaying hide and seek!" Kirishima's thought and looked around his room again and after 5 mins he still couldn't find him. Kirishima was getting worried and then jump when he heard bakugou come in.

"What stuffie did you pick baby?" Bakugou asked. "Mwe nu find Dino!" Kirishima cried. "Oh baby! Don't cry!" Bakugou ran to him and wiped his tears. "Maybe papa can try find him?" Bakugou said. "o-otay.." Kirishima sniffed and stutttered.

"How about you pick a pacifier?" Bakugou said and kirishima nodded. Bakugou quickly looked at the time and saw they only had 20 mins left. "fuck.." Bakugou muttered. He put his phone away and check around his room but couldn't find him

"Baby papa can't find him. Papa is so sorry baby!" Bakugou said and kirishima had a meltdown. "NU NU LWOOK MORE!! DINO ISH NU GONE!" Kirishima screamed. "Bunny calm down! Remember think of positive things alright." But then bakugou remembered something.

He left and after a few mins he came back with Dino. "DINO!" Kirishima screamed in happiness and hugged Dino. "Where chu find him papa?" Kirishima asked. "Magic my little friend.." Bakugou giggled. "Now come on did you pick a paci?"

"Yesh papa! I pick Hewwo kitty one!" "Good choice baby boy now let's go!" They put everything in the bag and left.

A/N: Sorry for not posting for so long :<