💜Shin💛Kami💛Sero🖤

A/N: Maybe part 2..?

TW: BULLYING & SWEARING

AU: SHINSOU IS IN CLASS1A AND MEAN SHINSOU

Little: Sero(Angel, handsome, baby)
Switch: Shinsou(Love, Booger)
Cg: Denki(Daddy, Dada)

Sero: 1-2
Shinsou: 7-9 (Sometimes 0-3 but rarely)

Sero was getting bullied from Shinsou which resolved in an argument
~~~~~~~~~
It was the end of class as he was tired from all the assignments he had to do this week. It was Friday and he thought to treat himself especially since the villains aren't attacking as much.. weird.. anyways Sero was packing himself and was about to leave Shinsou and bakugou came in..

"Hey loser!" Bakugou pushed Sero and he fell down and slammed his knees on the floor. It didn't bleed but it did made a terrible noise and Sero blocked his ears with his hands. "God you're such a baby! At least I provide and care for you sometimes!" They laughed and Sero huffed and puffed trying to control his anger.

"S-Shut up.." Sero mumbled to himself. "What did you say?" Bakugou warned him. "I said fucking shut up!" Sero shouted and got up, still covering his ears. The three of them stood there in slient until Shinsou broke the ice.

"Fine then baby. If you're so brave then survive this!" Shinsou took out a bat and starting hitting Sero with it. "AHH!" He screamed and fell back. "Hey hey let me try!" Bakugou chucked and Shinsou passed the bat to him.

Bakugou took it and started to beat Sero. At the end he got a black bruise on his eye, a bleeding knee, and a few other scratches from the tag that was still on the bat. "You're such a crybaby since the beginning!" Bakugou giggled and pasted the bat to Shinsou.

"Remember don't tell Denki about this or else.." Shinsou made a killing figure around his neck and Sero whimpered. They laughed on their way out and Sero wanted to slip so badly. He carefully tried to get up and screamed painfully when he heard his leg snap and fell back down.

After 10 mins he finally got up and limped to denki's dorm. He knocked on the door but fell down again and started to cry. Denki opened and gasped when he saw Sero. "Oh my gosh baby what happened?!" Denki picked Sero up in his arms.

"i's hwrt" Sero whined. Denki signed and took Sero in his dorm. He sat him down and took off his clothes only left with his shorts. A/N: Sero or Denki didn't feel uncomfortable since Sero regressed to the younger age and wasn't old to provide for himself.

"Let dada get some bandages and fix your boo boo alright angel?" Denki got up and searched his room for the first aid kit and Sero nodded. After Denki found it he got a wet rag and softly tapped it on sero's knee but he started to whine.

"Shh I know it hurts baby. Dada is trying to help you okay?" And Sero whimpered from the cold water. After that was done Demi wrapped his leg with the bandage and Sero made grabby hands. "Hold on handsome, dada will give you cuddles after I heal you!"

Denki took an eye pad and twisted it around Sero's face and then cut off the remaining. "You're so brave for Dada baby!" Denki kissed sero's cheek and he giggled. "You have a few scratches but they'll probably heal in 1-2 weeks" Denki smiled.

"Let dada change you and then we'll talk about what happened" Denki changed Sero into a diaper and then a comfortable outfit.

"Can you be a good boy and tell dada what happened?" Denki rested Sero's on his knee and Sero whimpered while sucking on his paci

"Can you be a good boy and tell dada what happened?" Denki rested Sero's on his knee and Sero whimpered while sucking on his paci. After a few slient mins Denki started to be speak up again. "Handsome you gotta tell dada what happened!"

Sero signed and began to speak about what happened, without lying once. "That stupid boy.. We'll talk it about it later sweetie! Now wanna watch Pj masks or nap?" Denki asked Sero. "show dada!" Sero smiled. "Alright baby" Denki turned on the show.

A few mins after Sero fell asleep and Denki chucked but then called Shinsou up for him to explain himself.
~~~~~~~~~~
Sero POV:
I woke up and felt my paci in my mouth. My jaw was hurting and I took it out. Ouch!! I was laying down and looked up and saw Denki and Shinsou fighting. "YOU STUPID BITCH!! I LET YOU GO IN OUR RELATIONSHIP AND YOU FUCKING MESS IT UP!"

"MAYBE IF HE WASNT SUCH A BABY SUCKING ON HIS PACI AND BEING USELESS, THAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!" "OOH REALLY?!?!" Denki pushed Shinsou and he almost fell back. I whimpered but they didn't hear me.

"YOU HURT SERO.. HE'S SENSITIVE I KNOW BUT YOU FUCKING LAID YOUR DIRTY ASS HANDS ON HIM!!" Denki slapped him and I started to cry and Denki turned to be in horror. "Angel dada's so sorry!" He ran to me and rocked me.

"See useless!! It's just some fighting!" He rolled his eyes. "Get out. We're breaking up and I'm telling Mr.Aizawa.." I felt Denki's tears running on my back. "I-I daddy please!!" Shinsou begged Denki. "No find someone else to take care of you. You aren't a baby like Sero, you can live on your own" Denki comforted me.

"Daddy.. please.." Shinsou whined and sniffed. "Nope I don't want to hear your mouth. Get the fuck out or else I'm telling Mr.Aizawa for real." Denki yelled and Shinsou and I cried harder. It was slient expect for me and then I heard the door slam.

Denki rocked me and told me it was alright. I still felt bad for Shinsou..