💚IzuOcha💗

Little: Uraraka(Baby, Doll, Princess, Sweetheart)
Cg: Deku(Daddy)

Uraraka: 2-3

It's naptime!!!
~~~~~~~~
Uraraka was playing with her Barbie dolls on the floor. Secretly talking and trying to roleplay with them. "Sweetheart it's naptime!" Deku called and uraraka groaned. "Princess it's just for a few hours besides we're going to bakugous dorm soon to hang out and you need your beauty sleep!" Deku tries to calm down uraraka.

"Nooooo..." Uraraka yawned.

"Baby see you're tired!" "That's nu a tired yawn that's a bored yawn!! I'm bored! Can we go ta the pool now instea' of next week?"

Deku giggled but started being serious again. "Baby come on bedtime!!" Deku started to pick uraraka up but she started kicking her feet and crying. "Noo! I's nu wanna go ta bed!!" Uraraka cried and sobbed on deku's shoulder.

"I know I know sweetheart. Come on be brave for daddy!" Deku slowly lay uraraka on the bed. Uraraka yawned again and started to move the blankets up to her and she felt the warm heat. "Want Cutie your stuffie?" "Yesh pwease daddy!"

Deku nodded and went to the toys bin and picked up cutie. "Here you go!" Deku passed the stuffie to uraraka and she hugged it. "I's sowwy for being a meanie daddy... I's wanna nap now" Uraraka closed her eyes and held the stuffie up to her neck.

"That's alright Princess sometimes I don't wanna sleep too but I have school right?" He chucked. "Night" Uraraka yawned. "Good night my sweet doll.."