❤️Kirimina💗👽

TW: Emetophobia (Fear of throwing up/sickness) and Iatrophobia (Fear of doctors)

Little: Kiri(Angel, baby, muffin)
Cg: Mina (Mama, bubba)

Kiri: 3

Kiri is a sick little..!
~~~~~~~~
Kiri lay on his bed, waking up slowly. His body was stuck on the bed and he couldn't get up which made the baby cry. "B-bwbba!" Kiri cried, uncomfortable with his aching body. "Yes angel?" Mina ran to the little and picked him up, rubbing his back letting him cry on her shoulder.

"Icky.." Kiri cried. Mina was scared, Kiri has been sick before for a few days. He had a cold and she grit so bad. "Aww baby, it's okay! Mama will help you with the sickies!" Mina carried Kiri to the couch and lay a warm brown blanket on him. "warm." Kiri moaned and hugged the blanket.

"Your hungry muffin?" Mina slowly rubbed her hand on Kiri face. "nuu.." Kiri yawned. "Angel it's 10pm are you sure..?" Mina worried the little would starve himself. "Nuu eat!!" Kiri pouted. "A-Alright baby." Mina kissed Kiri's forehead. "Want Peach your stuffie??" Mina asked. "Otay. Yesh mama."

"Okay bubba will be over there, call me if you need anything." And then Mina left the room to go get the plushies. Kiri groaned and then felt the feeling to throw up. Kiri tried to stop it but then he started. He cried and then he heard someone running. "Shush muffin mama's here." Mina held kiri's hair up.

"M-mama!!" Kiri cried when he stopped for a moment before throwing up again. "No no it's okay angel. Mama gotcha you.." Kiri finally stopped and cried loudly. The floor was painted in green-yellow disgustness. Mina got some paper towels and a bucket and came back. She cleaned the floor and placed the bucket near where Kiri was.

Kiri pj was disgusting and Mina took it off. Mina worried more and grabbed her phone and called the jiro, Momo, and uraraka. They came shortly and gasped at poor Kiri. "Do you have medicine Mina?" Uraraka asked. "No I need to run to the store, can you guys watch him?" Mina begged. "Of course!" Momo nodded and Mina left the house.

"Want your paci buddy?" Jirou asked. "Yesh pwease." Kiri rolled to look at the tv. Jirou came back with a blue snowman paci. She also got some dry crackers while she was there. "Can you eat please for auntie Jirou?" Jirou put the cracker near Kiri mouth. "Fwine." Kiri ate the cracker and groaned.

"Thanks buddy for eating." Jirou patted his head. Kiri nodded. Jirou put the paci in his mouth and Kiri started sucking. "How are you so good with littles..!" The girls gasped. "I take care of Denki remember??" Jirou chucked. "Denki is a little? Didn't expect that!!" Momo laughed.

"Yeah his little age is 1-8 so I am normally expected for these!" Jirou placed the crackers on a table. Kiri whimpered and the girls started to worry. "You good kiri.." Uraraka asked afraid. "head Lwight and icky." Kiri coughed and covered his mouth invade he threw up. "He's lightheaded guys. What should we do??" Uraraka panicked.

"Give him some water I guess??" Momo took Mina's water bottle and gave it to Kiri. "Drink for us please Kiri." Momo asked. Kiri spit out his paci and started sucking. "Pretend it's juice okay?" Jirou rubbed his chest. "Otay auntie Jirou." Kiri drank it until he was full. He burped and everyone laughed.

"head icky still.." kiri said and then his eyes were white and then he fainted. "KIRISHIMA!!" Uraraka shouted and held him so he didn't fall. "FRICK!!" Momo unlocked her phone to call 911.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kirishima POV:

I woke up and felt sick. I was in the hospital bed and I rubbed my eyes. I saw a doctor in the room and I yelped. She heard me and ran to me. "Your hurt sir?" She asked. "Nu." I smiled. She raised an eyebrow but forgot about it. "Stay right here." The doctor ran to the door.

The girls came and comforted me. "You good baby??" Mina checked my forehead. "Icky" I whined. "We know kiri. Just rest and lay down okay?" Uraraka said and I lay down. Mina was beside me and sang me songs until I fell asleep.