💙IldaBaku🧡

AU: They live together in their own house:}!

Little: Ilda(Squirt, Kiddo)
Cg: Bakugou(Daddy, Dad)

Ilda: 4-10

They go shopping.
~~~~~~
Ilda was on bakugous phone watch gumball while wearing headphones. After a bunch of convincing especially since ilda didn't wanna go to the store with him, he finally said yes. Ilda was a bratty little for any age but he choose 8 yrs old for now.

Bakugou promised him if he is a good little he'll be aloud to get something from toysorus. "Hey squirt, can you pass the apple juice from there?" Bakugou asked while pulling down milk. "Okay dad!" Ilda smiled and brought the apple milk.

He tossed it in the cart and continued to watch on his phone and bakugou signed. "Hey kiddo I been planning to go to the park with you after-" "Oh no thanks dad! I wanna watch gumball!" Ilda smiled.

Bakugou frowned but knew since he's in his "'middle age" headspace he would be grumpy. Bakugou nodded and continued to shop. After that all bakugou confirmed he could take a toy or snacks! "You could take only one toy and only one sugary snack!"

Bakugou wasn't the parent who wouldn't let their kid have junk food but ilda likes very sugary ones that have almost more sugar than a bottle of soda/pop. Ilda cheered and ran to the snack section and searched around.

He found his snack and tossed it in the cart. "Okay let's check out now!" After they checked out bakugou drove to toysorus and ilda jumped out the car. "Let's go daddy come!" Ilda pulled bakugou's arm and he giggled.

Once they were inside ilda ran to what he was looking for. A Lego set. It was a Minecraft one, his favourite. Bakugou didn't even check the price. He went to pay for it and then left. When they got home ilda did the Lego set and showed bakugou.

He clapped and hugged the little. "Dad swtop.." Ilda laughed. "No you are my little baby forever!" Bakugou spoke in his baby voice. Ilda blushed and hugged him back.