💨💙Ildaraka💗

Pet: Ilda
Owner: Uraraka
Babysitter: Mina

AU: Idk just not the original one lmao

A/N: Yes wolf pet regresser exist. Wolf's also take more time to warm up to something while dogs warm up to people instantly. Please don't hate!!

Ilda: Wolf
~~~~~~~~~~
Ilda...

Ilda found himself being heartbroken and having trust issues after his own parents leaving him for his brother to flee for himself with ilda. Even though it was illegal, they didn't want kids especially after the doctors say he wouldn't be normal.

How you may ask? Ilda doesn't know. Maybe it's because he would never feel emotion again. He saw himself looking at ears... white dog ears... for costumes yes but for ilda it's for comfort. He puts them on and looks up.

Posing them in the right spot. He then got a tail and plugged it on his bottom. He grabbed grey wolf paws and wore them on his hands roughly to keep them on. He took vampires fangs and wore them on his teeth.

He looked in the mirror, seeing his real self. A predator. A wild animal. Everyone's afraid of him. He knew no one would handle his wolfness expect uraraka and Mina. The 2 girls... "Are you done boy?" Uraraka asked sitting in front of the door.

"oh um... no uraraka not yet!" He shouted quietly. He took the sharp black collar and carefully wore it and hissed when it stabbed him in the neck. He took a metal leash and clipped it to the behind it. He growled and uraraka opened the door.

"Hey wolf.." Uraraka smiled and tip-toed to him and he whined. "Hey hey mistress won't hurt you, you know that pup.." Uraraka walked quietly to him. He tried to bite her but uraraka moved quicker. "No no we don't do that..." She strictly told ilda.

He whimpered and sat down with his legs behind his back and his arms in front of him. "Are you comfortable for mistress to pet you or give you a scratch?" Uraraka whispered and ilda nodded. She took her hand and carefully touched the boy's neck.

She scratched it slowly until he barked happily. "Good boy! Letting me touch you!" Uraraka smiled. Ilda barked in response then growled so uraraka took her hand out of his neck. "Ok okay! Mina it's fine come!" Uraraka screamed.

Mina came out with a dog shaped treat and kneeled down to ilda. "Want a treat??" Mina put the treat in the air and ilda tried to eat it. Mina flew it in the air and ilda caught it and started eating it. Mina also took a big white bone and passed it to ilda.

He noticed it and started chewing on that. The girls giggled while looking at their sweet little wolf.