❤️KiriBaku🧡

Little: Kirishima
Cg: Bakugou

Kirishima: 3

Kiri is trying to be potty trained.

Fully Inspired by: ch3rryc1garettes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No-One POV:
Kiri was sitting in the living room playing with his toys.

This is what kiri wore:

Bakugou walked in smiling

Bakugou walked in smiling. "Hey baby boy.. , You're a big boy right?" He asked. "Mm hmm daddy!" Kirishima giggled. "Well big boys potty train at 3 years old.." Bakugou said. Kirishima shook in fright.

"Pwease nu daddy! I's super hard!!" He cried. Kirishima suddenly hugged in stomach and whimpered. Bakugou knew what this means. "Baby boy, did you have to use the bathroom!" He asked.

"Sowwy. I's hold it for hours.." He cried. "You could have used ur pull-up!" Bakugou patted his pull-up. "I's weird!" He grabbed his leg. "Baby boy.. just because I found out your a little a month ago, Doesnt mean I can't change you!"

"Well it's kinda a good thing you did! Now we can potty train you!" Bakugou picked him up. "Nu huh daddy! Pwease!" He cried covering his head in his neck. Bakugou ignored and went to the bathroom.

Bakugou put him on the toilet and he kicked his feet. Bakugou started to rub his thigh and shushing him. Kirishima stopped but pouted. "I's embarrassing daddy!" He cried again. "Baby boy it's okay! If that makes you comfortable, I'll look at the wall!"

"Otay!" He laughed. Bakugou turned his back to the wall while Kirishima laughed and laughed. "Chu timeout now hehe!" "Yes I am in timeout!" Bakugou said continuing to rub his thigh.

20 mins later

Kirishima still haven't went but Bakugou ran to get his phone and kirishima's toy cars. Kirishima was playing with it on the sink next to the toilet while Bakugou looked on Snapchat.

Kirishima stopped playing and tapped on bakugou's shoulder. "Yes Baby boy?" Bakugou asked. "Meh have to go!" He smiled. "Oh that's good! Want daddy to go back in the corner?" "Nu huh! I want hugs!" He smiled.

"Okay use the bathroom now baby boy! If you use it, milkshakes for dessert!" Bakugou giggled. After a few mins Kirishima said he was done. Bakugou nodded and took him off and flushed the toilet.

Kirishima got more toy cars & a cookie & cream milkshake for dessert!