🖤MomoJirou💙💜

Little: Momo
Cg: Jirou

Momo: 4

Momo and Jirou have an ice-cream "date".
~~~~~~~~
Jirou POV:
Momo has been so good. She regressed 3 times this week and been taking care of herself. For the first few months I learned she regresses, she's been too shy to regress around me. Unless something that scared her happened, she would regress. I'm just happy she trusts me.

"Music ma!!" Momo ran to me. "Hey pumpkin!" I messed with her long hair flowing to her bum. "Hehe!" She giggled. "You have been a good girl right?" I kissed her forehead. "Mm hmm!" Her head on my neck. "Well I been wondering if you want to go on a date with music ma?" I kissed her passionately.

She looked down in guilt. "Bu' twat for big.." She pouted. "Dates aren't only for big people pumpkin!" I cupped her face. "Rwally?" Momo looked up with her sparkly eyes. "Yep! Little people also have dates!" I stopped cupping her face.

"Then mm hmm! ye ye ye!" Momo jumped up. "Okay 6pm? Icecream date?" I winked. She nodded and I sat on her bed and started the order. After ordering, I looked at my phone for the time. It was only 1pm which was lucky.

"Want to play with the Baku squad?" I asked. Momo nodded and we headed to the elevator. The bakusquad knew that Momo is a little.

Mha chat room

Can you guys the bakusquad meet me downstairs? I told Momo you could play with her. She's a little rn.:Jirou

Bakugou: Alright fine
Kirishima: Okay because bakubro is coming
Bakugou: Shut the fuck up shitty hair
Denki: Of course! I love Momo💜
Mina: OMG MOMO IS A LITTLE?! OF COURSE GIRL💃😋
Sero: Alright yeah I'm free.

I turned off my phone and held momo's hand. She felt cold. "Pumpkin, you cold?" "Kinda." Momo answered blankly. "You should have told me. I'm pretty sure I left a blanket down there so it's okay for now but tell me whenever somethings wrong okay?" I warned her. "Yes Music ma." Momo looked blankly still.

I giggled. Momo sometimes go in her own world. The elevator beeped and we headed downstairs and saw the bakusquad chatting. "Aunt Mina!" Momo ran into mina's arms. "Hi hunny! How are you?" Mina asked as I walk down. "I's good! Music ma said i's can go to the icecream today!" He giggled.

"Of course she would! You have been a good girl this week! No fights, no fits, and no lying!" Kirishima patted momo's head. "You know what icecream you getting?" Bakugou patted the emety spot on the couch beside him so Momo can sit. "Ummmm! Strawbwrry, coco (chocolate), or cookie and cweam!" Momo kicked her feet in excitement.

"Want to play duck duck goose while we are waiting?" Denki looked and asked Momo. Duck duck goose was momo's favourite game. "Yess yess!" Momo jumped down and told everyone to sit in a circle. I was the goose wnd went around everyone until I touched Bakugou's head.

"YOU BAS-.." Bakugou stopped and started chasing me. Bakugou won and I was the goose again. "Duck duck.." I went around. "GOOSE!" I shouted after touching Momo's head. We ran around and I won. It went like that for a few hours until it was time to get ready.

"It's 4:30, we should go!" I held momo's hand which was toasty warm. "Okay bye!" Momo turned to the bakusquad chatting again. When we headed to momo's room I picked her and mines outfit.

Momo Outfit:

My outfit:

I gave Momo her purple water bottle that was covered in stickers with pink lemonade in it and she sucked it

I gave Momo her purple water bottle that was covered in stickers with pink lemonade in it and she sucked it. "That should last her until we get there." I thought. She also took a peanut butter cookie that I had since morning and ate it quickly. I texted my mom for a drive to the icecream place and she texted yeah.

My mom doesn't know momo's a little but I told momo to try to talk to her like a big person! We hopped in the back and my mom just listened to music and said hello to Momo. "Hi!" Momo tried to stop her from continuing to talk by taking a sip from her water bottle.

1 hour later.
My mom said bye and we hopped out. We were 30 mins early but Momo was struggling to figure out what to order so that was lucky. "How about we Rock Paper Scissors and for the first one if I win strawberry and if you win chocolate?" "But I want twree?" I winked and she nodded. Rock Paper Scissors..

I won and it was strawberry! "Okay now if I win strawberry, if you win cookies and cream okay?" "Oh! Otay music ma!" Rock Paper Scissors... She won and then cookies and cream won! "Okay let's ask if we can order early okay?" "Otay Music ma!" We headed and I asked.

"Yes! Jirou right? Yeah it's ready here!" She handed me my chocolate icecream. "Wait also can you order a small cone of cookies and cream please?" I asked before the women went away. "Yes..! That would be $2!" She put her hand out. I took $2 and put it in hand. "Okay! Just stay for a bit, we accidentally made an extra of that so it wouldn't take long!" The women left.

"Yay!" Momo jumped. The women came back and I thanked her. We got a seat in the back outside where no one would see. "Thankies music ma!" Momo licked her icecream. I bit into mines and Momo looked at me angrily. "Hmm?" I asked. "You monster!" Momo screamed.

"What do you mean..-" I asked.

...

"You bit into your icecream."