Chap. 1- Point Of Views

*Characters*

--> Park Chan Yeol a.k.a. Chanyeol/Tower = The Leader, Campus Hearthrob and the Most Serious in all times and Rude. But when you get to know him, He was really Kind.

-->Kim Jun Myeon a.k.a. Suho/Smarty = The Smart Guy and Serious when it comes in Aiming Grades and Sports. Also wearing a smarty glasses.

-->Wu Yi Fan a.k.a. Kris/Galaxy = The Coldest, Tallest Guy yet Funny. A Good Artist and Basketball Player. Also a silent type.

-->Lu Han and Oh Sehun a.k.a Adorable Cuties/HunHan = The Twins yet Smart and Talented, Both good and active when it comes to Sports and Team Work.

--> Kim Min Seok a.k.a. Xiumin/Baozi = The Oldest and lots of Resposibilities. A Quiet yet a Good Soccer Player, Close with HunHan.

--> Kim Jong In a.k.a. Kai/Bronze Skin = The Playboy yet Great Dancer. Lots of girls had been dating, Always admiring himself as the Most Handsome in campus.

--> Kim Jong Dae a.k.a. Chen/Camel = The Troll King. Always making fun in HunHan but scolded by the eldest.
Caring and sweet.

--> Byun Baek Hyun a.k.a. Baekhyun/Bacon = The Mood Maker and Fashionable. Making everything look Perfect and Presentable.

-->Zhang Yi Xing a.k.a. Lay/Unicorn = The Doctor, Quiet, Shy and yet Talented Guy. Sometimes a Mood maker.

-->Do Kyung Soo a.k.a. D.O/Big Eyes = The Chef and a Quiet one. Big eyes and close with Kai. He was silent because he was observing things.

--> Huang Zi Tao a.k.a. Tao/Panda= The Martial Arts King yet acting like a Kid. Close with the Leader, Smart Guy and the Coldest Guy, and also Playboy.

-->Kim Han Young a.k.a "Michaela" (or your name if you want :)) a.k.a Micheal/A New Cutie= A girl who act as a Boy. Quiet, Serious, Talented and Smart. Always hanging out with HunHan. And a Competative too. And has no interest in love, but all she thinks is school school school.

*I Hope this will be good..and please bear with me. I'm New here. :) *

EXO Saranghaja!!!

- 12Wolves_WeAreEXO <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Michela's POV*

It is almost class days, still i haven't enjoy my high school life, why? Because in my former school I was consider as popular because of my Talents. But then I experience a feeling about on how your school mates or classmates just sticking with you because you are popular but behind that, you are just a piece of jerk for them.

But all I do is just to stay be myself. For now I am going to enter this school,to change into a new me and to have a real friends. For this time, I'm taking a entrance exam of these new school I'm entering and by the sponsor of our beloved Principal & Teachers.

The exam is not too hard, more like a review. After the exam,I met my Former teacher Ms. Kwon. "Anyeonghaseyo Ms. Kim! How's the exam that I took? When shall I grt the results" she asked I told her is was fine and more like a review.

"About your exam...ahh..We actually sent your exam to the most popular school in South Korea". she said but I don't understand on what is she talking about. "W-What do you mean Ms. Kwon? I don't understand." I asked in confious way. "What I mean is, your exams are sent in Black Pearl Academy" she said it straight.