Chap. 6. - Clubs

*Chanyeol's P.O.V*

             When I was done, somebody open my room
Cubicle that it made me scream. When I look at it is was that new guy. We are arguing here like wild dogs. Aish! Nerd! Who is not familiar to the popular guy like me. He even mispronounced my name into 'Chanyur'! Shit! As he went to the cubicle I used, I speaked in dialect so that he cannot understand. As I went out, I went straight to the canteen.

        I saw Tao, Kris and Suho hyung waiting for me on the usual table. I look at the table that we all used to use in years ago. I sigh. "Chanyeol-ssi. You ok?"- Suho hyung asked. "Yeah I'm fine."-I replied as I eat my food that hyung ordered for me, "Chanyeol, why you look like your thinking too much?"-Suho hyung asked.

"Did you still remember Ashley?"- Kris hyung asked and I stop munching my food and I lean my back on the chair. "Y-yes hyung."- I said in a low tone. "Chanyeol, You cannot be happy If you can't move on."- Kris hyung said in a worried tone.

     "Hyung! For how much longer?! Huh?! I know it's been years but I can't move on, on Ashley's death! If only I knew it from the start, that won't happened!"- I said as I feel my tears again. The 3 guys just hugged me.

"I know. I'm sorry. Just a little advice. Don't take it much to your heart, It'll be painful if you do it."- he said, I wipe my tears and eat agian, Tao and Kris hyung made a story that it made me laugh atleast to forget my pass.

      Then something that I spotted. It was the nerd along with the Twins, the Camel and the Baozi. "Who are you looking at?"- Tao asked as he look in my direction but looked away immediately and continued his meal. I know how he feel, and I know it's hard to forgive and forget, especially that friend of yours and you have the same likes and dislikes.

"Hey guys! Don't forget! Club audition this afternoon."- Suho hyung said as he was eating at the same time reading a book of logic, tsh! What a bookworm! "Oh yeah! But..are we still going to continue the Sing and Dance club?"- Tao asked. "Yes. It still be ours! If anyone auditions, fine."- I said.

~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

      *Michaela's POV*

       I'm here with the guys. We're talking about the clubs we wanted to join, while eating lunch, Luhan hand me a handbook about the school clubs,rules, regulations, and activities. As we went to our classroom, good thing it's vacant time so I read the rules and regulations and then now, the clubs :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     *Clubs*

     *English Linguist Club*
President : Wu Yi Fan
     This club is open to all. The auditions for this clun is you must be good in Acting, Drama, and Speaking Dialect including English. This club also offers to teach every students who is bothering in speaking languages and in Drama. Most students in here can be called in the activities such as emcee or a speaker of the signed activity.

     *Science and Arithmetica        Club*
   President: Kim Jun Myeon
        This club is what we called the Genius Club. Most students who auditioned here came in a speacial class and even in the top performing students. In here, if you take the audition, you must present a hardest math problem and a most useful gadget that you create. The president is the one that will judge your works. Use your brain well!

      *Olympian's Club*
  President: Lu Han
       The Olympian's Club offers sports like: Archery, Basketball, Softball and Baseball, Swimming, Soccer, Badminton, Tennis, Running Events etc. Every afternoon has a practice of the sport on which you joined. This also teaches you on how be a good sportsmanship, not only in the game but to have friends and confidence through sports.

    *Skilled-Students Club*
  President: Do Kyung Soo
         This club is where students have skills like : Cooking, Tailoring, Home Economics and Baking. We can experience this activities in every school program. Students must be active in every club meeting for some promotions and needs in school. This also allows you to cook freely, bake freely etc. Just enjoy every move we got. Good luck students!

*League of Arts and Design  Club*
  President: Park Chan Yeol
         This League is about the students that are good in Arts and Design. This also includes Graphic Arts. This maybe really tricky because this club is the main source of designs in every event the school have, also the one who plans the future design of the soon to be graduating students (seniors). In every meeting, every students must submitted each design they create. Have fun in arts and designs!

     *Music and Instruments Club*
    President: Byun Baek Hyun
         This Music and Instruments club is called the choir/solo/quartet singer/s of the school. They would always do a speacial number every activity that is given or a task. This also has a mentor and a tutor if you are interested in learning a music and voice lesson. Every meeting, they would practice their songs to sing, and each of the students is required to composed a song along with the instrumental.

*Dance and Theater Club*
    President: Kim Jong In
          This is a Dance and Theater club. Same in the Music and Instruments Club, they also required to perform a speacial number in every activity that is given, in the critiria of dance, we offer: Ballet, Hiphop, Jazz, Regge (re-gay - in pronouncation), Ballroom, Pop and Modern Pop. Every afternoon has a practice. Also each group will have a own choreography and music. Do not waste time, enjoy dancing! Feel the passion and motivation!

    *Martial Artist' Club*
   President: Huang Zi Tao
      This club maybe dangerous. This club performs martials arts such as: Karatedo, Hapkido, Taekwondo, Kendo, and Kung Fu. Every student on who is interested to join must provide their own protective gears, the club will offer some practicig gears for the daily practice. And the coaches are professionals. Have fun! Be brave!

    *Bookworm and Wizards' Club*
   President: Kim Jong Dae
         This club is the school's most trusted students. This club the one who is responsible in helping the Student Officer and members in suggesting on which activity they would propose to the school President. Also the one incharges to update every students' activity, the school news paper and online gazette. This club may be strict to all, but it also helps to gain your grades and reports. The club on who is also responsible in updating the school's bulletin boards and doing an everyday announcements.

         *Special Club*

  *Sing and Dance Club*
     President: ........
          This special club is open to all, even the club presidents can join this club. The group of students who can both sing and dance. The highly requested club to do a speacial number in All the activities that is given. A group that can also present the school in sing and dance competitions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       After I read it, I was left with mouth hanged open. I mean most of the presidents are here in this section! Gosh, I wonder which club would I join. But what about the special club? No one handles it...I wonder why?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
        Yey! Another update! How's this chappie? Sorry for some lame chapter. Mianhe! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS!! And I DO NOT COPY ANY STORIES, IT CAME FROM ME!! Thanks again!!

-12Wolves_WeAreEXO