Chap. 3 - New Look

*Michaela's P.O.V*  

       Now I was with my oppa, going to a salon. I told my parents that I'm planning to be a New Guy this year, only for once. They already know on my situation about school, they even asked me to go back to the academy to see if there is still a uniform for girls. It turned out I recieve a male student uniform.

*flashback*
        "What?! No uniform for girls?! How come, Michaela?"- Appa asked, "Dad. I went to school to get my books and uniforms, but I was shocked that my uniform turned out to be a male's uniform. I'm sorry dad."- I said as I keep my head down.  

"Hon. We can't do anything, about it. And plus, our savings is not enough to buy a uniform from a prestigous school. Remember, she has a schoolarship."- my umma told appa. "It's okay. Daughter. Just study and enjoy ok? We'll do an extra job to have extra incomes."-  my Umma said with a smile.

       "But Umma. Your working as a cashier in a mall and Appa works as a driver. You both worked 8:00-7:30 everyday!"- I said, worrying about my parents. "Don't worry yongdongsaeng, I'll do a part time job."- oppa said with a smile. "So all you have to do is study."- dad smiled at me.

"Yah! You 3 are working for the whole family! Umma and Appa, please don't find a second job, and oppa, just please don't work too much! Your a graduating architect student!"- I said as I crossed my arms and they just laugh. Even though they are tired, they always show their smile and fighting gestures. "So, what's your plan?"- Appa asked. "I'll be a boy for this year."- I smiled. *ends of flashback*

        "So Michaela? Are you sure?"- Tyler oppa asked, "Yes I'm sure oppa."- I said, he told the stylist to cut my hair into a nice cutting, but I told her to left a long bangs to my right.

After the cutting, I look at my hair feeling sad, cause my long black hair is gone. Goodbye long hair, hello short hair. We also buy the stuffs we need to our first day of classes next two days from now. We also buy some groceries.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

       "Chanyeol, what color do you wish for now?"- his stylist asked, "Color black will do, just cut some strands and leave some bangs."- he said, on the other side, Kris, Tao and Suho also with him. "Yah Chanyeol! Is it really necessary to do this?"- Suho asked with an annoyed tone, as he was trying to stop the stylist for coloring his hair. "Yes it is, hyung!

And please take a time to change your hairstyle, and less focus on studying for a while?"- Chanyeol replied, "Chanyeol is right,hyung! Take time to make yourself be part on a 'most handsome chart' in school."- Tao said with a teasing smile. "It's easy to study, but it's hard to be handsome."- Suho said as he rolled his eyes. "For the first time. You look handsome!"- Kris said teasingly to Suho.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

     *Michaela's P.O.V*

             Now I'm ready for school. Gosh, I'm so nervous. What if I got caught?! What if I got kick out because of lies?! Ok, Michaela, stay cool. Relax and be positive.

You can do this! This is your last year to enjoy high school! And good thing, when I get my books and uniforms, the incharge understands me and even keep the secret that I check my idetification certificate that I'm a male. Her name is Mrs.Ching, she worked here in over 15 years as an incharge of the uniforms and books. Now, I'm ready. School here come!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

    I would like to say That I AM SO SORRY THAT I UPDATED FOR TOO LONG... SO BUSY IN SCHOOL. ANYWAY, 2 updates!
And I also thanked for the ones who read this story. And also sorry for the short update. :) just busy.

  -12Wolves_WeAreEXO
:) Kamsahamnida!!