Chap. 50 - Blackmail

*Michaela's POV*

I went out of the locker room, even here. I could still hear them all laughing. And everyone in the hallways were left there with mouths open to see the 12 Kings together.

I just walk to to other side. I just bought my lunch and decided to eat in the gazebo. I want to be alone for a while. I guess they need space for themselves. They still meed to catch things up.

While I was eating. Ashley sent me a text. I was excited to reply about the deal but it turns out she wanted me to do a new job. I hate it cause she included my family for blackmail.

From Bitch:
2 weeks are done, what happened to them? We better have a back up plan to ruin them.

I just replied: In those 2 weeks, they became worst than you think. You have to stop. The deal is over.

After that, I waited 5 minutes for her to reply:
From Bitch:
How dare you! You want to do it, or I shall make your family suffer especially your graduating brother, the resturant of your parents as well, even your younger sister to be expelled in her school!

I knew this would come. Again, for my family, I gave up.
To Bitch:
Fine. Tell me what it is.

From Bitch:
I thought you didnt change your mind. Give me all their contact numbers and Ill send them a tribute.

I was wondering why would she wanted to send them a tribute? Is she going to break them when they only got back as friends.

To Bitch:
I dont have any numbers from them. Can you give me a time to ask them for it? They are currently in their club meetings up until tomorrow.

From Bitch:
Fine. After that, you will also see that tribute as a reward. After they would watch it, Ill text you so that I could give you something for them.

To Bitch:
Ok. Just please dont include my family and my real identity. Im begging you.

From Bitch:
Very well. As deal's a deal

I didnt reply anything after that. I honestly got all of their numbers and house addresses, files and only Chanyeol, Suho and Lay's mansion that Ive been.

After eating, I went back to our classroom in which it was quiet. I decided to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hyung...wake up!"- I heard Sehun waked me up and it surprises me that the 12 of them are all here. I look at the time and its still 12:14

"Wae?"- I asked.

"Sorry if we left you out there this morning. We just got back..."- Suho apologized.

"No no, Its fine. Its actually new to see you all like this. What the others say about you, as EXO. And I also know when I read the old school news papers about your history. You guys were unfair, you didnt even let me notice that you could all Sing and Dance."- I smiled.

"Like they said, lets puts our past behind us."- Xiumin patted me.

"You and Chanyeol are ok now?"- I asked. They both nod with a smile.

"But where did you find those new papers?"- Luhan asked.

"Nurse Nathalie told me everything. The truth is, Ive been speculating you all ever since the first day, and I noticed all of you, and it turns out that you guys used to be a one big group of friends."- I stated.

"Indeed we are. So lets go?"- Chen asked.

"Where?"- I asked.

"After this, lets all eat!"- Xiumin said. They asked where, but then...Suho snapped his fingers and said.