Chap. 63 - Cinderella and the 12 Knights

*Michaela's POV*

The next day was, I came from the market to buy vegetables and wheat. As I walked to the highway of my home, a car was parked to the gates. Whats that?

I opened our door and saw some guests. "Good morning Ms. Kim."- some 2 lovely maids and a beautiful woman, same age as my mother. "Huh?....uhm Good morning too. May I help you?"- I asked.

"Hello Mika, Im so glad that I see you in person. My boys really tells me a lot about you."- the woman said. I tilted my head. Boys?

"My sons were Luhan and Sehun. Im their mother. I came here to give you my gifts of thank you for handling my twins, they are sometimes persistence and can be bossy. You see, those boys never knew my real purpose here. And, I know that you dont have enough time to rent a gown so I bought 5 among my best desgins that is fresh from France that you will be wearing."- she said.

Is it me or her attitude was same as Sehun? I guess the apple doesnt fall far from the tree huh? And Luhan was the same as Mr. Secretary, a playboy and naughty aura.

"Ah....Well madame. You dont need to worry. Besides, there is cheaper out there to rent with."- I said.

"Oh dear, the party was tonight, and its already quarter to 11. And the ball time was 5:30 and you still have a lot to prepare."- she said pouted.

"She was right Mika. She already talked to us awhile ago. You should accept it. Ah Madame, dont worry we will repay to what youre doing
today."- Umma said. "Oh dont be mean. I dont was any payment. Its personally my choice to help her, after all. My twins in the first place even opened my brochure to find gowns for Mika last night. What I pick is one of the gowns that I bought today."- she said. Those two!! Why would they even worried so much?

"Shall we start Ms. Kim?"- the lovely maids asked. "Umma..."- I called my mother. "Just go and follow them to youre room. Madame told me that the two of us will drive you off to the school. We wouldnt miss your time wearing a gown."- umma said.

I sighed and went up to my room. The balcony of our house has alot of boxes. Its not like there is some big events. "Ms. Kim, time to take youre quick shower."- the maids said.

Right after Im done with it. 5 maniquins were outside my room wearing beautiful gowns. "Its time to choose one Ms. Kim."- the other maid said.

"Eh? But, all of them look beautiful."- I commented.

"Now dear, Sehun chooses Pink, and Luhan was Blue. But if I visualized it, Red is what I prefered. I heard from them that Lay first construct this sentences about 'your love story' using figurative languages. As a princess like, I prefer the Red ,it symbolizes passion and desire. And that design was actually made for you dear."- madame said.

"Oh, you heard that so called fairytale of mine? They keep on saying that Im the princess/herione of that fairytale, its weird cuase they are talking about me."- I sighed.

"Why dont we do a make over for you frist. It'll take a long time if gown before make-up."- Madame said.

I nod. They did what ever they can to make me look like a 'princess'. The lovely maids even did some manicure and pedicure, and even fixed my brows, but my hair. Since its short, they just put a head dress, and its a rose pendant next to my left ear.

And they even got wigs for me. But in the end, I didnt wear a wig, I just love my short hair. "Uh, Madame. Is it neccessary to wear heels? Its kinda long and Im not good at wearing heels."- I said. Its a red 4 inch heels. For goodness, I hate heels.

"Yes Mika. I also made those heels for you. But lets not wear your gown and heels though. We just did some light make up, after lunch. We will do the real make over ok?"- Madame said.