Chap. 20 - Shopping - Pt.2

*Micheala's POV*

We reach the parking lot and a shining car was infront of us, the window slide down, and I was surprised to see Yura unnie and I think it was Mrs. Park beside her.

"Hello guys! Hop in! Your in the front seat Channie!"- Yura unnie said, it was embarrissing that I sat beside Yura unnie.

Along the ride, Yura unnie introduced me to Mrs. Park. Mrs. Park was a fun and sassy one. She said that she was glad that Grumpy has a new friend. If they only knew that I am their puppy..(sighs).

We reach the mall, we went to the men's boutique. Mrs. Park seemed to close with the lady and the man. They are speaking in different language, I can't undestand it.

"So can you two help me find the best suits here for my son and his friend?"- Mrs. Park asked, kindly. So angelic like, no wonder why Yura unnie got her angelic side..not to mention with this guy over here in my side.

"Micheal, you can go and try this on. Come on, don't be shy..just let me feel like I have another son.."- Mrs. Park pleade.

I don't have any choice but to say yes, I kept on reminding them that I don't have any money for this, but still the convincing powers of Grumpy's mom and noona are powerful than me.

After I'm done with the try on,
Mrs. Park told me that I look handsome on this suit. When Grumpy came out...daebak! He looked handsome, and he does poses in which some sales ladies here are giggling about.

"Ok. Mrs. Park. These suits are both good and they look handsome.."- the man said. "Thanks Mr. Mike, how I wish my son here will soon have a girlfriend.."- Mrs. Park patted Grumpy's shoulders.

Grumpy blushed in which I secretly laugh by his reaction. "Mom!"- he brushed his nape at the same time, his big ears are burning.

"Yah! Don't laugh pup- Micheal!"- he whined..So we buy some other stuffs we need to use, accesories, hair gels, shoes, perfumes etc.

And when I came home, my family is surprised by the things that I bought, but I never forget when Grumpy approached me and said..

"I forgot to tell you that Your handsome..please be formal on the party, arraso?"- he said. And you know what somrtimes he was hard to predict on his real attitude.

I just told him thanks, and he just smiled and leaved.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yesterday was a tiring day, woah! Yura unnie and Mrs. Park sure are a shopaholic! But she has a good taste of choosing a suit for me and Grumpy.

I was now staring at the mirror. I sighed. "You can do this girl, Micheala..fighting!"- I encourage myself.

I was practicing my myself for tomorrow's event. I admit, I was excited about it. I wonder what the guys are up to this time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"How about this hyung?"- Sehun asked Luhan about his suit that he was wearing.

"You look good on the other one, try that again."- Luhan said who was busy texting somebody to his phone.

"This one?"- Sehun said and Luhan just gave him a thumbs up as approval. "Darlings! Are you all done now?"- their Mother just came inside the boutique.

"Yes Mom, we are done. Why are you here anyway?"- Luhan asked who paid the suits that he and Sehun just tried on.

"I came here to fetch you both! You both know how much I love my twins!"- their Mother exclaimed.

"We know Mommy! Anyway, where's Daddy?"- Sehun asked. "I'm here my twins!"- their Father just came, drinking bubble tea.

"Honey! You know drinks are not allowed here?!"- their Mother exclaimed but their Father just laugh. "It's ok honey, I know somebody in here is also craving for this bubble tea."- their Father said, the three of them stared at Sehun who's eyes were glued on the bubbletea.

"Here we go again..Dad! Please stop showing that thing on Sehun?! I know you know that we both love it, but Sehun is super inlove with that thing!"- Luhan exclaimed covering Sehun's eyes but he was so strong that even Sehun breakfree from his grip.

"You know Luhan, you and your mother are just the same."- their Father ruffled his hair. "And you and Sehun are just the same too."- their Mother exclaimed as they both begins to laugh.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Noona!! Why now?! You know I love my brownish hair?! Aniyo! I don't like black I want my brownish hair!"- Chanyeol is whining at his noona inside a salon.

"For goodness sake! Park Dobi! Can you please stop whining like a baby?! It's just a temporary hair color, just for the night only. Aish!"- Yura said as she ordered the hair stylist to color Chanyeol's hair with black.

"Noona, if the guys will laugh at me by my hair color, I will surely kill you!"- Chanyeol cursed inside.

"This will take 15-20 minutes, Mr. Park and Ms. Park."- the stylist said. "Thank you John."- Yura said and bowed.

She look at Chanyeol who look irritated by sitting infront of the mirror. "Oh come on, where's my happy virus?!"- Yura smiled.

"Noona, the reason why I don't like being colored my hair into black it's because of Ashley. It's still hurts though."- he frowned.

"I know. But Dobi, it has been 2 years since that incident happened. You will never be happy if you won't moved on. And I know that if Ashley would see you like this, I'm sure she won't be happy seeing you like that too."- Yura patted Chanyeol's back.

"Sorry noona. I guess I really love her that I cannot stand alone and move on."- Chanyeol said as he look down.

"And one more thing Channie."- Yura added. Chanyeol craned his head and saw his noona smiled at him. "Don't be afraid to open up your heart and start a new beggining of love, ok?"- she said.

Then he smiled and hugged his noona. "Thank you noona."- he said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Aww Channie and Yura! I like that when Channie said that Michaela looks handsome! XD

Too bad that he still clueless that Micheal is a girl!

Hahahahaha!!

And please don't forget to comment and vote! Thank you!

-12Wolves_WeAreEXO