Chap. 36 - Visits

*Michaela's P.O.V*

Morning came then I woke up earlier though my head and body still hurts, I still manage to woke up since I remembered that the boys will visit this 11 am.

I'm damn nervous about it. A good thing that my Appa and Oppa left the house for their work. My Umma and my Yongdongsaeng chooses to stay here with me.

"Unnie! Are those guys are your friends?"- my sister said then I quickly opened the door.

"Annyeong Micheal!"- 4 of them said they said then I let them all in.

"Just sit on the couch. What can I get for you guys?"- I asked them.

"No need. We can ask for you it
later."- Xiumin said.

"Mich.. Oh who's this?"- my umma just came down from the stairs.

"Umma. This are my new friends. this is the twins, Luhan and Sehun. Xiumin the eldest of them and this is Chen."- I introduced to them.

"Guys, this is my Umma and this is my younger sister."- I said then Julia stepped in front of these guys.

"Wow!! You two oppas really look the same!!"- she said.

"Thanks! How old are you?"- Luhan asked then she let her sit in between of him and Sehun.

"10 years old oppa!"- she happily replied. "Your cute! I wish we have a littls sister like you. Too bad our Mom and Dad were super busy in the company."- Sehun pouted.

"It's ok young man. They are working not for themselves but for you. Micheal, I'm going to the shop today. I have an early investment this morning. Have fun kids!"- my Umma said then she left.

"So guys, what brings you guys here anyway?"- I asked them as I seated in the couch.

"We heard that your not ok after the game. So we decided to visit you. Plus this is Luhan and Sehun's idea."- Chen said.

"Omo!! What is this?!"- my sister suddenly pointed the 3 bags. I also wondered on where or what is insode of it.

"Oh. I forgot. This is for your hyung. Then these too were the groceries we buy earlier. We are actually planning to cook here and have lunch. Chen also bought a video game and
movies."- Xiumin stated.

Wow. Why would they do that? I thought they will just stay just for lunch. What can you expect? They are man and they have the rights to do everything they wanted in their houses.

Not to mention that they came from rich families. And they raised to be educated.

"Wow. Well fine. Julia, just stay in your room for now. We have to do something in private. Go now, we will just call you for lunch."- I said them she looked at me, then she showed a teasing smile.

"Yeah right."- she deadpanned and laughed.

"Your sister was a teaser, right?"- Xiumin asked.

"Yeah. As always."- I said.

So, then we decided to just watch a movie. 11:15 the movie ends, I decided to cook lunch. But, these guys stopped me because of 1 reason, I'm sick.

It was the twins' fault. Sehun was SO over that he even bought a thermometer just to cheeck up my temperature.

Aish! So I end up sitting on the couch watching some random channel.

I stopped when I see this news:

The missing skater named Kim Han Young or the famous stage name as Ice Princess was still missing.

The upcoming figure skating competition in Seoul is coming soon. We still don't exacly know in when was the date.