46 - After Party

*Michaela's POV*

We reached the Seon Deok Resturant first, the next were the group of Lay, Kai, D.O and Baekhyun. The last one was Xiumin's group.

The resturant was quiet big and has a club in the underground area and a motel in the second floor.

"We'll sit over there..."- Xiumin and his members said and seats by the door side. While Lay's group seated by the window area. And Chanyeol told us to seat by the VIP seat.

"Uhm..why are we all seated apart?"- I asked.

"Well, Xiumin tells it first."- Suho said.

"And the others just followed."- Tao said.

I showed my bored look. "Nope. In the first place nobody spokes to where were going to seat and, this is a party. A party SHOULD be fun and memorable!"- I said.

"Where you going?"- Chanyeol asked me as I stand up. I cant let my plan to ruin by this subborn head men by their excuses and awkward chuchu stuffs. And Ive been planning this since this morning, and I wanted to fix their awkwardness and I dont care if they all are going to be angry at me by this.

"Its a party. And we are celebrating it together, wether all of you like it or not."- I said. I went to Xiumin's group first.

"Guys, lets seat over the VIP seat. Its a party remember?"- I said.

"I still felt awkward to them..."- Xiumin said and the rest agreed. "Then tell me why?!"- I said.

"Xiumin and Chanyeol were once rivals before. And it was because of a girl."- Luhan said.

"Shut up Luhan!....."- Xiumin scoffed and give Luhan a smack on his leg.

"Where's the girl now?"- I asked.

"You dont need to know that Micheal. Its a past."- Xiumin uttered.

"You said its a past. So why dont you guys faced eachother today? If it was really a past, then why dont you faced Chanyeol? Without awkwardness."- I asked him. I know I looked desperate to help them but at the same time, I wanted to help them in fixing this.

"The new boy has a point Umin hyung. How about lets try something new?"- Chen said. "Thank you Chen."- I said. It take longer for Xiumin to reply, and gladly he said yes but the way he looks, he was still doubting about his answers. I then guided them to the VIP seat to where the others. Then I proceed to Lay's group. Same to this guys, it take too long before they would agree.

Gosh, this guys are so hard to explain and stuborn too. My Tyler oppa said was true. Men were very prideful in admitting and showing their feelings, its either for a girl or their own set of problems. And boys are usually denial in their true feelings.

"Alright, were in. Make sure that its not the thing that Im expecting to happen to all of us. If it does, then Ill kill you"- D.O said then he stands up. That is why everyone calls him 'Satansoo'.

As I gathered everyone here, they started to order their foods. Glad that my plan #1 works. When our meals were there, still its quiet like we are in the castle living with these 12 Princes who never collide to one another.
I sighed. This is a weird side of me.

"Hey guys, have you notice that I became more handsome than Kris?"- I played a lame joke.

"Yah! Youre not!"- Kris reacted. "Micheal is surely became more handsome these days."- Chen joined.

"If youre a girl, I rather kiss you right now."- I said while licking his lips. Gosh he said this sentence before.

"YAH!"- Luhan, Lay, Suho and Sehun reacted to Kai. But he just laughed in there.