Chap. 30 - Suho Knows

*Michaela's POV*

Last weekend, I'm happy that I am able to try the spa.

But I am also guilty that I haven't tell the guys about my past.

Right now, I was walking to go to my locker to get my books.

"Hey, dude! It this the weird guy you always thought me?"- someone spoke from behind, but I did not mind it because I don't want to be a feeler.

"Hey! Kim Han Young!"- now this is killing me.

I look at it. "What is it? Rody and Francis?"- my classmates. The other guys who bullied me in our class.

"You are a weirdo if you ask me. Your moves and actions are more like a girl. Are you a gay!"- Francis said then they laugh at me.

I just ignore them and leave.

"Yah! We are not done here! Yah!"- Rody yelled but I continued my steps further.

But suddenly, Rody pushed me on the floor, it causes my stuffs to scattered around the place.

"Micheal, just speak! Are you hiding a secret?!"- Rody said as he grab my hair to faced him.

"Yah! Speak! Are you deaf?!"- Francis added as he also held my hair.

Before I could speak, someone approached

"Yah! Leave him alone! You jerks!"- I look at it and it was the famous hearthrob, Park Chan Yeol.

"What is it with you, Chanyeol?"- Rody asked with an annoyed tone.

"I said. Let him go. He didn't hurt anyone. Now leave!"- Chanyeol yelled then the two immediately leaved.

"Hey, you alright?"- He asked as he gently stroke some of my bangs out of my hair.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just need to
go."- I said as I slowly stands up and pick up my stuffs.

"Thanks for saving me."- I said and went away.

Then again, my heart beats by his actions. I didn't realized that I hit someone. I bowed and apologized, and I look at it.

"M-mian. S-siwon-ssi."- I awkwardly said, I already felt my cheeks getting hot.

"It's fine. Becareful next time, arrchi?"- he smiled and leaved.

Then a smile appeared on my face.

I then went straight to our room.

"Micheal hyung!!!"- then Sehun again hugged me.

"Hyung. Can you help me while Luhan hyung is sleeping? Just for a while."- he said.

I look at Luhan who is sleeping soundly while his book is wide open, probably tired from studying.

"Yeah sure. What is it?"- I asked. He dragged me along to the window.

"Do you remember the day when we went to the bubble tea and desert shop?"- he asked.

"Well yes. Why?"- I asked.

"I need some advice. Hyung, I think I like Irene."- he said it straight as I saw his cheeks has a shade of pink.

"Really? Know my theories are right. You like her!"- I happily said then he covered my mouth.

"Hyung. Please keep it down. Yes it was true, Luhan hyung is clueless about this, If I tell it to him. He will just teased me."- Sehun said.

"Don't worry. I won't tell him."- I smiled.

"Can you give me some advice?"- he asked.

"Well, I haven't experience it before. But all I know is do it step by step. Be friends with her, know her more, hangout with her. Just a boast of confidence will do Sehun."- I said.

"Thanks hyung. I knew I can always count on you."- he said as he hugged me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Classes are already over. I again went to my duty here at the special club.

Chanyeol went home early for some family business, Kris and Tao went to the mall for the things they will use to their gym session.

I was left here with Suho, who is studying again.
And we, I was cleaning at the book shelf, then..bad luck! A heavy box from the top shelf hit my arm.

"Micheal! Aish, just becareful ok? Good thing inside of that box are just some old stuffs here in the club."- Suho said as he help me to get some stuffs that fell from it.

I excused my self and went to our own CR here in the club.

I removed the coat and polo to see the hitted spot. I look at it, It leave a litte scar.

"Micheal what..."- I was surprised that Suho look at me like that.

"Micheal? What is that?"- Suho pointed the strap on my bra.

I sighed and fixed myself and faced him.

"I guess lying won't help now. What you see is what you know. I am girl Suho. I am so sorry that I lied."- I said as I felt myself crying.

To my surprised, he hug me tight.

"Why you didn't tell me before huh?! That's why from the very start, I was doubting about you. And thank God for telling me."- Suho said.

I feel shy and ashamed too.

"But. Can you tell me why did you pretend?"- Suho asked seriously this time as he broke the hug.

"I was run out of girls uniform. Then I was hiding from the media."- I said.

"Media? What you mean?"- he asked.

"You read last weekend about the missing skater right? And you are right at that time. I was the missing skater in Busan."- I said.

"No wonder why. You and that skater are look the same."- he said.

"Suho. I am sorry that I did this. I just don't want to do that again. My last game happened last 2 years ago. I gone missing because I have an injury in the middle of the game."- I confessed.

"So, you mean..you got that injury because of your partner? Am I right?"- he asked and I nod.

"You know. Chanyeol is always admiring your skating talent. And I didn't know you are that famous back in Busan."- Suho said with a teasing smile.

Then I blushed upon hearing the name of Chanyeol. Admiring my skills?

"Yes. He loves ice skating. And he never got to try it."- Suho smiled.

"Yeah right. And please can you keep it as a secret? You are the first guy who knows about
this."- I pleade him.

"Alright. Count me in. Trust me, I won't tell the others. Just you and me."- Suho said as we do a bro fist.

So, he was the first guy to know my secret. Hopefully just the two of us who knows about this.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. Just busy.

And anyway, please forgive me of my spellings and grammars. :)

And thank you all once again for the votes and comments!

And sorry if it was boring. My stories are boring at first but when you read further, it was cool.

Thank you again!
-12Wolves_WeAreEXO