Chap. 27 - Suho

*Michaela's POV*

The Amazing Race was so awesome and cool, and I am so happy that I can get a selfie with my crush Siwon oppa.

You heard it right? Even though that Siwon and I are not so close with each other in our class.

And by the way, he was our President.

Amazing right? Also the VP in English Linguist Club.

Even approached me and said that I'm a good player!..*giggles*

"Why your giggling? Watching porn on your phone?"- I quickly set my phone into home when I heard someone was talking and I look at it.

"Aish! Kai. No I'm not! I won't ever look at it!"- I said.

"Oh really? The look of your eyes earlier is like imagining or having some fantacies."- Kai teased and I shot him a glare.

"Shut up.."- I deadpanned.

"Hey, just kidding..Aigo. Such a serious kind of guy. I can't blame you for that but you know, we men needs to watch it, so that we will have some advantage if we want to do it."- Kai said along with his famous crooked smile.

Then I widen my eyes and slighty punched him in the arm.

"Aish! Stop it! And I can't blame you if your a playboy, well everyone knows that. You Evil Playboy Bronze Skin!"- I said as I ruffled my hair.

"Micheal hy- , oh..Hi Kai hyung! Micheal hyung, Xiumin and Luhan hyung needs you, we will have a short meeting in our club. Come on!"- Sehun said as he was trying to pull me.

"So Micheal, if you have a vacant time for some other time, just come to me ok?"- Kai said with a smirk plastered in his face.

"Huh? For what??"- I asked questionly.

"Some other time, go with Sehun now. I think the hyungs needs you."- Kai said then Me and Sehun went out of our room.

"So..where exactly are we going? The Olympian's Club was on that side."- I said then wondered on why did this guy drag me here in the soccer field.

"HYUNGS!!! MICHEAL HYUNG IS HERE!!"- Sehun shouted.

Then we went near to them.

"Micheal. Good thing you came. But sadly coach just let me do the meeting for us. Ahm..are you with Chanyeol before you get here?"- Luhan whispered in my ears.

"No. Kai and I were actually having a little chit chat time."- I said.

"Well good. We will announce this later to the other members. Coach to me that he wants our club to have an intersection along with the different clubs. I actually told him that it was impossible, what I'm worrying about is you."- Luhan said.

"Huh? Why me?!"- I asked.

"Well, we are the ones who new about you joining the special club. My point is, if we will approved this to the president, which club will you join?"- he asked.

Then I was left there in silence, I think it will be ok, since the guys already allowed me to join with my friends.

"I'll join in our club."- I said. "Huh? What if they got mad by it?"- Chen worried, then Luhan, Xiumin and Sehun nodded.

Xiumin already knows that I join the special club.

"You sure? But what if they will scold you? You will be in pain if you disobey the rules they give to you."- Xiumin worried.

"No. It's ok. I can explain it to them and infact, I need to catch up our time together."- I smiled.

"Aawww, come here you!!"- Xiumin said then they all squize me into a group hug.