Chap. 16 - Wushu Class

*Michaela's POV*

The president agreed to our activity plan. The Aquaintance Night will be after examnation days.

"Hey, I forgot to asked on what is really the reason why did you come up with that great idea?"- he asked.

"Well, I just heard some students insode the cubicle talking about it. So maybe it would be a better idea to experienced it to all freshmen in Black Pearl Academy."- I said.

"I admit. It has been a long time since we got that kind of party.
In fact, mingling with new friends is fun right?"- he said.

"Yeah. Thank you for accompaning me to the president."- I said. "No prob."- he shortly replied.

We reach the gate, some students are gossiping to Suho, but Suho just act like nothing happened.

"Omo! It's Micheal oppa!" "A new OTP!!" "Micheal oppa was indeed cute!"

"Since when did you have a fanclub?"- Suho asked me teasingly. "I don't know. Hey Smart guy, for you infomation, I am not as popular as you and your group."- I said.

"Aish! Your still clueless on why did you have a fansclub. Look at this."- he said, he let me look at his ipad.

My eyes widen as I saw the Academy's Online Gazette has a trending post about me. The name was 'New Cutie, Michie!'.

"Ah Suho, since when did I ever had an other nickname 'Michie'?"- I asked.

He get his ipad back and pat my head. "It's cute. After all it was true."- he smiled. I blushed by his action and words. I immediately look away and I don't want him to notice that I'm a girl.

"Oh my service is here. See you tomorrow, Michie!!"- he screamed while running. "Yah! Stop it Suho!!"- I screamed back and he end up of laughing hard while entering his car.

I was walking while waiting for the bus, I spotted Chen came out from the nearby bookstore with a bag of books.

"Chen!"- I called. He turned around and smiled. "Hey!"- he greeted. "What are you doing here?"- he asked. "Just waiting a bus for home. You?"- I asked. "I just borrowed some novels to read, my folks won't allowed me to use the internet for this day and they asked me to do a reservation for our dinner tonight."- he said.

Cool life of Jongdae. I just nod. "Oh the bus is here! I better go now Chen. See you tomorrow!"- I waved him goodbye and went to the bus.

And when I came home, I study in the basic steps of our next topic in science for our quiz tomorrow. *Beep!*

It was a text from Grumpy Old Tower Guy. I opened it.
[From Grumpy >:(]
Puppy! Puppy! Puppy!
Yah! Don't forget to tell me the basics of our wushu lessons tomorrow. Got it?! TOMORROW! >:)

After I read his message, I was annoyed, he was the one asking for help and now he was like demanding. Aish.

[To Grumpy >:(]
Ne ne I will leader. Just calm down, arraso?

It didn't take long he replied.

[From Grumpy >:(]
I would never calm down >:))
Ok, now sleep puppy. And BTW.. Tao will be our opponent during the wushu class HAHAHAHAH!!

Eh? What the?! The way he replied was so unpredictable. No. More on commanding and demanding. Oh well, after all he was a Grumpy Old Tower Guy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

P.E period! Now this is torture! I tell Grumpy the basic steps while me, I'm no good in martial arts. Then Zi Tao is our opponent.

The twins of course are with me.

"Micheal hyung! You look nervous. Don't worry, Tao will be good in transferees."- Sehun patted my shoulder, atleast it calmed me down.

"Good morning class! I'm Mr. Do Chang Jun. Just call me Mr. Do.
Our topic today was wushu. As I've said before, you must learn the basics..and Mr. Tao here will be your opponent, and after the game, I'll be asking questions. Arraso?"- he said.

"Ne."- we all replied. "And don't forget, each of you must form a group of 5 members only."- Mr. Do said.

I was about to go to the twins, but some a grip of hands holding each of my arms.

It was Grumpy and Xiumin.
They both shared electric gazes by their actions. I really wonder why would the hell would these guys always fight.

I mean they doesn't look so close. "Micheal will be in our group. He's our secretary anyway"- Grumpy said. "Well. He will be in our group. Because he was our friend."- Xiumin replied.

"No! Micheal will be with us!"- Grumpy said as he push me aside and I can see my other classmates are looking at them. "You this in a hard way? Fine, I'll gave you then!"- Grumpy added.

He was about to punch Xiumin. Oh no! "Stop it you two!"- Suho said as he went to the middle to stop this guys. "Are you ok Micheal?"- he asked. I just nod. Suho was indeed scary when he gets mad.

"Micheal. I think it's the best if you would stay in Chanyeol's team, so that there will be no fight at all."- Baekhyun speaks softly. I nod and went to Chanyeol's side.

"Xiumin hyung. It was just a team of this period. After all, Micheal would join you after this period."- Baekhyun told Xiumin to calm him down. Xiumin just nod and smiled weakly.

"What is going on here?!"- Mr. Do approached us with hi arms on his waist. "No worries Sir. Everything is going to be fine. So shall we start our P.E period, ladies and gentlemen?"- Baekhyun asked.

Who would have thought and wondered why this guy has a lot of friends. So Grumpy is afraid of Suho and Baekhyun.

Our period start. At first it was a group performance then individual. Of course, Mr. Do was praising Tao for being a good martial artist.

It was now my turn to be in the individuals. I look at Tao and he was still fixing his hair. "Get ready, puppy.. you're going down!"- he said as he puts his helmet on...the game went on and on.

Until I suddenly felt dizzy and my sight was blurry. I only heard them yelling..I touched my arm and I saw blood..then my sights are all black...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

   Hey I'm back! Please read this before the next chapter. I just came for out encampment..SUPER BUSY GUYS, I AM SO SORRY! :)

Mian! But please don't forget to Vote and Comment! :)

Thank you all so much for the support, even if I have a least of readers and likers, I still appreciate it.

Remember, "Even the small things that people received, at the end, they will be happy no matter how small it is"
   -12Wolves_WeAreEXO