Chap. 13 - Dinner by Yura

*Chanyeol's POV*

I don't know why did I stare at Micheal's eyes for a long time. His eyes is like filled with spark. Yah! I am NOT A GAY!! I can't explain on what I feel, and good thing someone just came in.
"What are you guys doing?"- I know it was Suho hyung.

Then that time, the eye to eye moment is gone in which cause me and Micheal to step away. "Ahem.."- I cough awkwardly. "Ah nothing. I was just asking Chanyeol to help me in the problem of his laptop."- I look at Micheal who just said it in an awkward way.

Suho hyung went near to him and observe the laptop. He just laugh hard. What happened? Why did he laugh? "Duh..Park Chan Yeol...you need to click the Alt + X key. No wonder why the desktop is still like this."- Suho hyung said, still holding his laughter. I didn't see that coming.

When Suho hyung was done by his fixing moment, he joined those two others who just enjoyed the TV for the whole time. I look at Micheal who seemed to be so busy in using the laptop.

God please don't let me be a gay.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

  *Michaela's POV*

Thank God for stoping that eye to eye moment. I wish he won't notice my cheeks that burned. I enjoy the moment when Grumpy let me use his laptop until I'm done.

I excuse myself for a while amd went to the bathroom. I even asked him on where it was, as I enter..even their bathroom is so big that even my room is as big  this one. They have everything here.

As I am done in here, I was about to enter the library when I notice a huge portrait. I went to a closer look to it. Wow. So this is his Mom, Dad and Yura unnie. I see that his aura in this picture is he was happy. I never see that smile of him.

This smile is different, and it has a meaning, a meaning that cannot be explained. "What are you doing?"- I was back in my senses when I saw Jun Myeon approaching in my way while fixing his glasses. "Oh, I was just looking at the portrait."- I said as my eyes went back to the picture.

"Well I guess you already see his parents, huh?."- he asked. I just nod in response. "Ah Jun Myeon, may I asked on why is it that Chanyeol is always showing his
grumpy side?"- I asked. I looked at him and he looked down for a
second.

"You know, I can't tell you the reason. If I tell you then Chanyeol will be mad at me. Nobody knows why his like that, I think half of us know the reason, but I think he doesn't really tell us the whole reason."- Jun Myeon said.

I understand. I think he has a past behind this attitude of his. Maybe a dark past or something.
"Come on now. You don't want to get scold by the leader again."- he said as he drag me away from the portrait.

We are back in the library, Grumpy is asking on where we've been, good thing that Jun Myeon has a good reason. *ring*
We suddenly heard a phone ringed. "Yeoboseoyo? Oh noona! You've called...eh? This early?..ah ok ok..I understand..I'll tell them..ok bye bye!"- Grumpy said, so Yura unnie called in advanced.

"Guys, noona said that she will be here in 30 minutes. We should prepare."- he said and went out of the library. I turned off the laptop and we all went downstairs.

The 30 minutes of waiting is finally paid off. Yura unnie just came home along with a bags full of groceries. "Let me help, my lady."- Yi Fan just pass through Grumpy and immediately helped unnie.

"Hello guys!"- she waved us. "Annyeong noona-ssi!"- we greeted. "Noona! Why did you buy that much?!"- Grumpy asked in an annoyed way. "Channie! I told you dinner is on me. I buy a lot because Mom and Dad will be home from France. Mr. Suk please bring these bags in the kitchen."- she asked Mr. Suk.
She went upstairs, obviously changing of clothes. Minutes pass, she came down wearing a black leggings and an oversized tshirt, with hair tied up in a bun.

"Let's start! Ok, we'll cook kimchi spaghetti, bibimbap, fried chicken, beef wonton and baked macaroni!"- she happily said, I look at those 4 and they seemed to be surprised on what unnie just said that she wanted to cook.

Or maybe they have something in their minds as well. "Ah guys? Hello! Earth to these 4!"- I said and they went back to their senses. "Come on, let's prepare the stuffs we need. Ah nonna! I'll help you cook!"- I offered myself to help, because I don't want to be a bothersome here.

I took a glance on them, they just stared the other recipes and ingredients. I told them to assist us here..then we did the cooking.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    *Chanyeol's POV*

        When noona said those recipes, I remember the day when all of us eat it as one family. I mean me and the other guys except Suho and Kris hyung also Tao. So we are here helping noona to cook even though I missed the guys.

As the cooking is done.."Tada!!"- noona happily said. Wow. The smell of the food and aroma is still the same as before. I smiled as I remembered those times. After serving the foods on the table, Mr. Suk told us that Mom and Dad just came home.

"Hello kids!"- Dad greeted us. "Poppsy!!"- noona said and hugged him. "Good evening, Father."- I greeted. "Annyeong Aunt and Uncle!"- those 3 otheres greeted. "And who's this?"- Mom pointed Micheal. "Mommsy and Poppsy, this is Micheal. He's Channie's new friend!"- noona greated. "Good Evening, Ma'am and Sir."- Micheal greeted.

"You're too formal young man. Just Aunt and Uncle will do."- Dad said. "You're handsome, Micheal. I'm glad to see Chan-Chan has a new friend."- Mom said. So then we started to dig in for dinner. Mom and Dad asked Micheal so many questions, and I am impressed on how he answered them properly.

As we are done, Micheal again offered noona a help on the dishes. Kris hyung look jealous. Yes. Kris hyung has a crush on noona, since before..noona is still clueless about it.

"Are you guys going home now?"- Mom asked. "Yes Auntie. I still have to go to the company. You know how Father is a busy man."- Suho hyung said. "Me too. Dad wants me to go to the club again."- Kris hyung salso stated.

"How about you Micheal?"- Dad asked him, and we look at him. "I'll be going home, Aunt and Uncle. Umma and Appa still needs my help from the market."- he said.

"Oh.. what's the name of your family's bussiness?"- Mom asked. "Asia's Finest Cuzine, Auntie."- he asnwered. "Hey, maybe we can go there sometime! What do you think honey?"- Dad asked. "I would love too, honey!"- Mom answered.

"So are we all clear?"- Dad asked. And we all nod. "Chan-Chan, can you drive Micheal home?"- Mom asked. Why me?! Argh fine! "Ok Mom. Let's go now."- I said. Suho, Kris hyung and Tao has their services waiting outside, so me I drove Micheal home.

Along the ride, he was quiet. Realy quiet, none of us are talking. Then I just remembered looking at his eyes. "So where's your location?"- I ask. "Just right at the corner, on that house over there."- he answered.

I drop him on the corner. He thanked me for giving him a ride. "By the way Chanyeol. Tell Yura u- noona that thanks for the food, and tell her that she was pretty, every pretty."- he said as he turn around.

I open the door of the car and said. "Hey, don't forget..we will be having a report tomorrow."
"Don't worry. I'll remember. See ya!". He waved and into his house. Then I drove home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

  Hi I'm back! Hahaha done with the Dance performance for the Christmas Party. Sorry for the wrong grammars. And THANK YOU FOR READING! AND WISH ME TO HAVE MORE INSPIRATIONS, AND DONT WORRY I HAVE PLANS FO R THE COMING CHAPTERS. DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! And Happy Holidays to all! Advanced Merry Christmas!

   -12Wolves_WeAreEXO