Chap. 33 - Channie X Michie

*Chanyeol's POV*

Weekend!

The hyungs and Tao were at his gym.

We are actually practicing soccer.

"Yah! Yoda! Why you are smiling like there was no tomorrow. What did you say to Micheal anyway?"- Kris hyung asked.

"Well..we both have a bet to the upcoming game. I can't tell it to you guys because, it was surprise to all."- I smirked.

"Don't tell me that your going to enbarrassed him?"- Tao asked.

"I think some parts will do. Let's go! We need to practice. I am excited to the game! Kaja!!"- I said as I run to get the ball.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Suho's POV*

I have a bad feeling about Chanyeol's plan.

Micheala hasn't tell me yet on where does her wound came from. But I think Chanyeol knows about that.

I better watch these two during the game. I think she was willing to fight against Chanyeol.

Hhmm.. something is not right.

Weekend was done, practices well enough but still Yoda was smiling endlessly.

I went to our classroom before they came here. I noticed that mostly students are placing tarpoulines and flyers about the intersection. They put on some club names, members' names and some are cheering.

I saw her seating on the bleachers.

She was thinking deeply.

"Hey."- I called her and she looked at me, surprised?

"Hey Suho."- she said in a sad tone as she holds her wounded arm again.

"Why your sad? Does Chanyeol has to do with that wound?"- I asked and she look at me along with a nod.

"I see. I am afraid on what will he do to you. He hasn't told us his plan on your deal."- I said.

"I'm ok. I was speechless when he wants to have a bet. He was indeed a mean guy!"- she groaned as she throw the plastic bottle hardly.

"I know. But please, becareful later. All I know was Chanyeol hates to be beaten by someone who makes him mad, it was either a boy or a girl. He also hates of stealing his throne of winning."- I said and her eyes widen.

"That brat!! He was so mean, I was telling a truth that i didn't read his diary but he won't believe in me. Why it was so hard for him to trust anyone?!"- she groaned as she started to cry. Good thing that the school was still quiet.

"You really have no idea Mika. He has a terrible experience on why he was being like that. I think he still didn't move on."- I said as I ducked down.

"Didn't move on? But..oh gosh."- she said but I pulled her closer to me as I patted her head.

"You really need to know him more Mika. I'm 100% sure if you know him, you'll understand somehow. Maybe not today byt somehow you will."- I said.

"Thanks Suho. But...why did you call me Mika?! First Michie and now Mika?!"- she said as she was blushing.

"I kinda like it. Your really cute when you blush!"- I pinched her cheek. Then she pinched my cheeks so hard that I groaned in pain.

"Aish."- she rolled her eyes as she fixed her hair.

"Let's go?"- I asked and she nod.

We are now walking to our room. In exact time, we saw Chanyeol walking to our path carrying his bag with his devilish smirk.

He stopped infront of us. Still smiling at Michaela.

"Today is the day Michie. And don't get easy on me. I hate being knocked out of my throne of winning. I am not sure wether you can survive in my game or what. Just be sure to take our bet seriously."- he said while crossing his arms.

"Don't worry, Mr. Park Chan Yeol. I'm sure I'm going to make you mad if my team wons. And I just want you to know that don't look at me like an animal that you can easily beat up."- she also smirked.

"Don't worry too, puppy. I won't easily give up my throne to someone like you. Better luck. See yah on the feild!"- he said and leaves.

"Michie. You shouldn't say that to him."- I worried while I ruffled my hair.

"It was good for him. He needs to learn that there are times, he can't always win on a game. He's so selfish."- she said. I can sense the seriousness in her.

I went to their club to drop her. I even saw the twins along with Chen and Xiumin hyung who looks awkwardly to me.

I sighed. I guess they all still thinking about the past.

How bad of me forgetting about that terrible past that happens to us before.

"Thanks Suho. Good luck to the game!!"- she smiled as I also say it back to her and leaves.

An hour was done. Everyone on each clubs are now ready. Some clubs just offered as a food committee and medical needs.

So technically, the clubs were playing are combining. But Mr. Go just diveded each clubs' members.

4 teams in all. Each colors are: Red, Blue, Black and White.

Our team was Red. Michie's team was Black. Kai's team was Blue and Jungkook's team was White.

Our game was now starting. I don't know if it was a luck or fate that Red team and Black team were on the first game.

The game begins.

Chanyeol was really on the bet, and Michie was also serious too.

We won on the first round.

On our minute break.

"I have a feeling that we are going to win!"- Chanyeol spoke.

"Don't get over to it much. It was only the first game."- Kris hyung said.

"I wonder how's Micheal out there. He looks eager to win over you hyung. And I think he was draining."- Tao spoke and it hits me.

I look on the other side, Black team's area. The twins were fanning her while Xiumin hyung looks paniced as he wiping her sweat nonstop.

I can sense that there was something wrong with her. She looks pale! Like she was risking her life.

On the round two. She's lucky that she has the ball, she was about to have a goal but Chanyeol stops blocks her way.

They both chasing eachother to get the ball, but when Chanyeol has the ball, he accidentally pushed her and her back hit the big rock amd lost conciousness.

"MICHEAL!!!!"- we all shouted and the crowd fall into silence.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Bad Channie! Poor Michie.

I made it to Suho's POV because it was hard it it was the POV of Channie or Michie.

Thank you all guys!! Pls dont forget to vote and comment.

Sorry for the very on hold, i was planning to end Class 6-A first, sorry again!

Thank you again!
-12Wolves_WeAreEXO