Chap. 38 - The Kiss

*Michaela's P.O.V*

When Chanyeol brokes the Kiss. He looks into my eyes even if he was drunk, I can see something in those deep brown eyes if his.

"Please don't let me go. I'll die if you do."- he then hugged me so tight.

And I became more surprised when he again kissed me!

Why would this guy stole kisses?!?! Aish!!!

*~*~*~*~*~

Suho was actually looking for Michaela more like 20 minutes ago.

He was still scratching his head because of this. He was getting impatient about Michaela.

"Please don't let me go. I'll die if you do."

He then heard a guy that is speaking next to the wall.

Suho walked and walked and he was surprised on what he saw.

He gulped at the same time he felt sad and down.

It was Chanyeol and Michaela at the corridors of the house.

Chanyeol was actually holding her cheeks while hee eyes we're still wide open.

Suho formed his fists and then he walked back to the door, on his mind.

"I should be the one who would kiss her!!!"- he kept on repeating on what he said in his mind.

But then be  bumped someone who just opened the door.

And it was Lay.

"Sorry."- Suho shortly said but Lay pulled him to faced him.

"What is going on? You look problematic!"- Lay worried but Suho gave him an assuring smile and pointed the corridors.

"See for yourself. I bet you will be surprised. And if I we're you, don't tell to anyone about it. If you have any comments, just tell me. I'm going to our room."- Suho said then left.

Lay was left there wondering. He then shrugged and walk to where Suho pointed the corridor.

He was also surprised that he can almost jumped on what he saw.

Before he could leave, he immediately covered his mouth and rushed inside the hall.

As he reached there, he went to the seat on where Baekhyun, Kai and D.O was.

"What happen to you? You look like you just saw a monster."- D.O said as he was eating a banana split.

"Where did you went earlier?"- Baekhyun asked while drinking a champagne.

"Hyung. Come on speak to us. You're the birthday boy here. Come on speak up."- Kai said then he took another shot in champagne.

"No. No-nothing happened. I'm OK. I be-better find Suho for a moment. And when you guys are tired, just claimed upstairs. Your room was on the left side near the balcony. See
you."- Lay said then he left.

"What's got into him?"- Baekhyun asked weirdly.

"Molla. I can't figure it out who or what his problem is."- D.O said while playing his phone.

*~*~*~*

When the time Chanyeol brokes the kiss then he collapsed on Michaela's arms and she almost fell down because of Chanyeol's weight.

"Aish! You're so heavy Mr. Grumpy Old Tower Guy! Aish!"- she complained.

She then placed his arms around her shoulder and she walked to the door even if she was in the stage of topsy-turvy.

When she reached the big door. She was surprised that the door magically opened and it revealed Suho.

"Come on. Let's get you and that Giant inside."- he said then he helped her.

They reached their room near Lay's bedroom.

Then Suho and Michaela throw Chanyeol in his bed. In their room, Lay provided 5 beds.

In there, they saw Kris and Tao are already knocked out while they are snoring and mouths wide open.

Suho removed Chanyeol's coat while Michaela removes his shoes and socks.

"Thanks Suho."- she said.

Suho didn't say any word but he then Dragged her to the balcony.

"Yah! What is wrong with you?"- she asked in an annoyed tone.

"May I asked you. Why are you with Chanyeol in the corridors?"- he asked, his brows are actually twitched while talking to her.

"Bwo? What... "- she didn't continue on what she say when Suho said.

"Chanyeol kissed you!! He stole your first kiss!!"- Suho groaned then he punched the wall hardly.

She was surprise that Suho was being like this. She don't expect any of these.

"Suho. You.. You mean, you saw it?"- she asked as she walked near to him.

Suho then closed the door of the balcony and to make sure that no one hears their conversation.

"Yes!! I SAW EVERYTHING. I'm not a blind of not seeing it all. Duh!!"- Suho deadpanned.

"Suho. Why are you being like this? I didn't do anything. Honest! Chanyeol
was the first one who did it! He suddenly pointed me and saying random stuffs and suddenly kissed me. That is all and nothing more!"- she explained.

She was almost crying. Suho saw that and even if he was angry, he just sighed and hugged her.

Suho now felt guilty.

"Sorry. I was just surprised on what I saw. I hope he was totally drunk."- Michaela then punched him.

"Yah! You're so mean!"- she pouted and then he pinched her cheeks.

"Sorry. I just don't anyone to know your secret. Except for the twins that they already know it."- Suho then smiled wryly and faced the city.

"You know that?"- she asked. Suho then lightly punch her.

"Aigo. Of course it is. I saw you and Luhan talking in the garden. I was actually looking for Luhan that time when I saw you and him talking about you being a girl."- Suho explained then she has an o on her mouth.

*~*~*~*~

In the doors behind the curtains of the balcony in Suho's group room, Lay was there.

He ALSO heard everything. He was actually looking for Suho in their room and when he saw Him and Michaela in the balcony, Suho actually didn't close the door properly so at the end.

He heard everything. Even if he was the birthday boy today, he received a lot of surprises from His friends, especially to their new classmate,  Micheal.

He was also hugging in the curtains, and then placed his fingers on his chin.

"So Micheal was a girl. And Michaela is her real name. Oh now I get it on why would Suho hyung always takes a very good care to her."- Lay said then he silently went out of the room.

*~*~*~*

Sorry for the cliffhanger!

Hahaha!

See you guys!!

Pls wait for the next UD!!

-12Wolves_WeAreEXO