Chap. 53 - Shocked

*Michaela's POV*

As Chanyeol kissed me, I just closed my eyes and feel his lips working in syncronization with me. He waa not a bad kisser at all.

As he was done. He looks at me, but not for long he immediately run off to his car and left me there standing.

"YAH!"

I yelled. He just kissed me and left me here?! Weirdo!

I exited the park, and the guard just removed the close sign and then many people came in.

I have no choice but to walk since it was just a near place to my house. Tsh, I hate him. He was always like that. I just pouted. What kind of a guy is he? He was kissing me at the moment and just left me here?! Great. Just great.

While walking, I saw 2 weird couples that is going to make out infront of me in the wall. I immediately walked away. They just continued to do whatever they please.

"AISH!!!"- I suddenly yelled. I just covered my eyes and continued to walk.

"PARK CHAN YEOL!!! IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!"- I again yelled. He was the reason why I acted this way. He kissed me and left me there?! How could he?! Wae wae wae?!?!

I reached home, thank goodness. My parents were still at work, same as my oppa. Julia was just watching tv.

I immediately take a bath, why I was in my bath, I remembered the kiss. Why would that scene keeps on repeating on my head?! Its driving me crazy!!

*~*~*~*~*~*

The next day, as usual. I got here in our classroom first. We have nothing to do today. We just recieve a post message from the online gazette that we graduating students are just going to make our said reports and projects as our qualification and requirement for our last performance task, research papers with 3 different titles, we make 3 but we will only present 1 and it was hard bound and in a presentation form.

Well. Though it looks easy, but hard to make it. Especially when your group mates were the lazy types.

"Annyeong!"- Tae Di and Lay said. Early birds. "So early today. Im getting tired of these stuffs. Anyways, each groups of the research has 6 members to create it. Oppa, Im going to wait the other girls outside. See ya around Micheal Oppa!"- Tae Di said and left.

"So Mika. Any plans for college?"- Lay asked. "I havent thought of it yet Lay. Im still looking for my area on which I can fit."- I said.

"Hhm. Anyways, why did I saw you yesterday with Chanyeol in the park? Is there any conflicts?"- he asked. I nearly chocked by the question and remembered that kiss.

"Ah nothing. He just wanted to talk."- I said. Omg, I also remembered his confession.

"What is it?"- he asked. "Not much. And its that important hahahahha."- I faked laughed. Lay suddenly stared at me and made me walk until I reached my back on the wall.

"Your blushing. And, I guess there is something between you and Chanyeol yesterday. You can tell me what it is."- he said. I just sighed.

"I told you its nothing."- I said and went out. Man. I wish this day was not that hard for me. Im almost tired.

"Morning!!"- the twins smiled. "Annyeong!"- I smiled. "Youre blushing. Whats that all about?"- Luhan asked. I just didnt utter anything. My other classmates were here already.

10:13 in the morning. I was busy creating my reflections. Aish. Why does this thing even existed. 16 down and 4 to go. Im so busy, I mean all of us, we just mind our own businesses because we need to passed this morning all 20 reflections before we will divide ourselves into 6 members. Im just here in the classroom, same as the other guys. We have our own laptops, but mine is came from the school.