Chap. 44 - Boy/Girl?

*Chanyeol's POV*

As I've said before. I like Micheal, err I'm in love. But it was crazy. Then, I decided to call my club members to have the announcements. And so as the others.

The meeting went over at least 1 in a 1/2 hour. Because they are still confuse and I am too. I let them know that this is a part of the activities we must achieve before we graduate.

"President-nim, are you sure you are the one to bring the gown and tux?"- one of my members asked. "Yes. Then the rest of the following is you guys will bring it. We have 2 days to prepare. And the most important part, you guys must support me as the president of the club."- I said.

"We have many club officers Pres. Are you sure that club presidents are the only ones to join?"- our auditor asked.

"Well yes. That is was our dear guidance counselor said."- I replied. I wonder if Micheal would be part of it? Ah yes. He can join. He was because he was a scholarship thus he joined 2 clubs. I wonder how will he looks like if he wore a gown.

"Ah Pres, you're blushing!"- a female member said then I erase the thoughts that I have.

"A.... Anio. I was not. Ok meeting is over you may all leave."- I said then I heard them giggled. Aish.

After that, I went out of the club room and walk to the hallways, cause I'm hungry I want to eat.

Then, I spotted Lay hyung and Suho hyung. They seemed to be talking some important matters about the activities next 2 days. Then they we're serious in some stuffs, I decided to hide myself at the poles of the hallways. I just curious to know what are they're discussing.

"How about Micheal?"- Suho

"Yes. I already talked to my staffs about it."- Lay

"Did s... He knows the plans already?"- Suho

"Ah nope. He wasn't...yet. But I'll just let Tae Di to tell h.... Him. You know wink wink."- Lay

"Oh yeah right. Good call. Come on let's go and tell the twins."- Suho

And then they left, Micheal? What are they planning? Why are they always do things for Micheal? Aigo, now I wanted to join their plan like hello. MICHEAL IS MY LOVE, and my life now.

Gosh, I'm going to be a gay any moment now.

"Chanyeol, where have you been? Have you seen Micheal?"- dang it. It's Han Celle. It's awkward.

"I haven't seen him. Excuse me."- I said and left her. It still hurts. And now Im confuse of my gender because of Han Celle and Micheal. Aigo.

"Wait."- she called me. I then faced her.

"Where is that bitch?"- she asked. Gosh is she low dated? It annoys me so much!!

"She's gone Han Celle."- I said and her eyes looked confused.

"What do you mean gone?"- she asked but I turned my back on her. I don't want to talk about it even if 2 years have passed. It was all in the past. And Micheal is my life now, I can't turn my back into the past.

"Just leave me alone Han Celle. You don't know anything, just like how much I've missed you before. You don't deserve any statements from me about Ashley."- I said and walked away.

"IM NOT DONE ASKING!! YAH!"- she yelled.

"Still not talking."- I said sarcastically.

Who does she think she is? She's my ex. And about us is done. I cannot let them know that I'm already falling for Micheal. Or else, my life will be ruin. Especially if the sudden news will reached to Mom and Dad, including Noona. It would hurt them.