Chap. 14 - Proposal Planning

*Michaela's POV*

Last night was awkward to be with Grumpy alone with his car. But I still can't believe before he go home, he reminded me about our report.

I went early to school because I need to review the things that I am going to discuss along with my group mates. It was almost time when those 4 guys came running along with the hallway full of female students, as usual.. admiring how handsome they are even though they looked haggard right now because of sweat.

But for me, they all look cool.
"Are we late?"- Jun Myeon asked. "No, just 20 minutes before we start. But why are you all came running along?"- I asked.

"There was a problem on my service. Lucky for me that I called these dudes to fetch me up, Tao also has a problem in his service. Then good thing I still bought the laptop and USB."- Jun Myeon panted. I told them to enter the classroom before Mrs. Bam came.

While waiting for her, I decided to go to the twins before I proceed to Grumpy's group. But then.."Ahem.."- this voice..I think I know what will happened next. "Where are you going?"- Grumpy Old Tower Guy asked. Now what?!

"I'm going to the Twins..I miss those guys already."- I said. But hopefully this guy will understand. "Ok. But be sure your not going to be late in our group. Arraso?"- he said while crossing his arms. Did he said right?! Or his in a good mood?

I just smiled and thanked him for letting me. The twins seemed so happy today. "Annyeong Micheal hyung!"- Sehun greeted with his usual back hug. "Annyeong too maknae! Annyeong Luhan!"- I greeted. We talked about some stuffs and random things. Xiumin and Chen just came from the library.

It didn't last long when Mrs. Bam arrived. She told us to start our group activity. Our group was the 3rd to present. Me and Grumpy are the reporters of our visual aids, Jun Myeon and Yi Fan are the question and answer part, and Zi Tao is the one inchrage of the laptop.

When our report was done, the rest of my classmates did the same. As everyone was done, Mrs. Bam is impressed by all our outputs and asked to hand her each of the groups' USB for a final grade.

As a prize, She told us to do the stuffs we need to do because there as a meeting will be held by the teachers, board of trustees and staffs in our whole 2 periods. While our leader, Grumpy told me to come in the club after I am done with my reading session. I think he has a good mood for today.

Before I went to the club, I went to the Boy's Comfort Room. I went inside the cubicle and I heard something from the students.

"I wonder what will be a new activity for us students" "Me too. I miss to mingle with other students..it's been 2 years since we don't have an Acquaintance Party." "Yeah. I wonder why we as Club Presidents doesn't have time to plan for it, I mean hanging out with friends is fun right?" "Yeah. Huh! What a Boring years of highschool~" "It could be terribly boring..especially for the freshmens." "Your right. Come on, we will be late in our Club Meetings, you don't want to ruin your image, huh Jongin? (chukles)". "Ah Kyungsoo hyung! Don't call my real name,girls only call me that" "Ah just shut up. I'm leaving...and don't mention my full name too.." "Hyung wait!"..

They stop their conversation as I heard the door closes. So they are the Club Presidents, it was Kyungsoo the President of Skilled-Students' Club and Jongin the President of Dance and Theater Club. 2 years without Acquaintance Party? What a boring year, no wonder why Kyungsoo and Jongin said those things..lightbulb! I'll suggest the guys.

I'm now in the club. They told me that they are planning for the new activity..it is not bad to suggest right? "Hey ahm, how about we will be having a Aquaintance Party?"- I said and they look at me. With a death stare.

"Aquaintance Party? The hell with that Micheal! No party! Uh uh!"- Grumpy said while his brows are twitched and reading something on the paper. I raised my eyebrows. "Why not..it would be a good idea. Especially for the freshmen like me.."- I said, they just in silence.

I'm just waiting for their response. Grumpy look at Jun Myeon, and he just nod and wrote something in his note pad. "Well in my calculations, we can do the Aquaintance Party since 2 years without it, and in my theories..we can do it..but..Micheal needs to do something for us."- he said.

Oh dear Lord, I'm in trouble or trouble is coming to me. "Let's make him do the proposal to the other Club Presidents and let's see if he can do it..if not..then no party shall be done."- Jun Myeon said with a satisfied smile.

What?! I-I'm doing the proposal?! Waeyo?! "What a great idea there, Smart Guy. You're totally a genuis!"-Yi Fan patted Jun Myeon's shoulders. "Such a Smarty Gramps I mean, hyung!"- Zi Tao commented and Jun Myeon glared at him. While Grumpy, he just smirked..an evil smirk.

"I like that idea, genius Suho hyung. Well then, it's that what you want dear Puppy. We'll let you have the party if the other Club Presidents and Vice Presidents will approved your proposal."- he crossed his arms, his smirk is still plastered in his face.

I gulped many times. "Don't worry, we know your smart to do it, so good luck dear Puppy."- Jun Myeon rested his arm around my shoulders and smiled.

I did not utter any words until I got out of the club. They gave me a paper of list of the club presidents and a paper for my proposal that I just printed it a while ago. I just heave a sigh and continued walking.

"OMO!! It's Micheal oppa!!" "He's so cute!!" "Hi oppa!" "He's coming this way!" A group of female students came near to me, oh no.. what to do?! "Oppa, why are you alone?" "Do you need some company?" "Why are you look like sad oppa?" They bambered me some questions.

"So you're the new member of the Sing and Dance club?" another one asked. Bwo? "H-how d-did you k-know?"- I asked nervously. "You're funny oppa. Yes we all know. The whole school knows about it, it was actualy in the school's online gazette."- she said.

Oh great! Now they all know! I just simply nod in response and still my mouth hangs open. "Hey ladies, seems your having a good time with Micheal." I turn around amd saw Jongin, wiping his sweat with a towel on his way towards us.

"Hello Micheal. Hello ladies!"- Jongin greeted. "Hi Kai oppa!!" The female students respond. "I'm sorry girl for interrupting, but Micheal has to go with me for some important manners. So shall we excused ourselves?"- Jongin asked kindly.

"Oh sure oppa!"-they answered. So me and Jongin are walking out of nowhere. "So what are you doing here? In the sophomore level hallways anyway?"- he asked. "Well. I uh..you know strolling around. Busy for some reason."- I said.

"And what are you holding?"- he asked. "It was the list of Club Presidents and VP's. I was posting that there would be a meeting to all the Club Presidents and VP's."- I hand him the filter.

He look at it and start reading it.
    * To all the Club Presidents and Vice Presidents, Good day!
These afternoon on the time of your club meeting, there would be a meeting for the next activity after the 1st periodical examinations. Thank you! *
Where: Conference Room

"So what club are you anyway?"- he asked after reading it. Crap! He asked it! How should I tell him?
"I am actually in the Olympians' Club. But I have to go, need to post these things, hope your coming later! Bye!"- I said as I walk faster.

"Sure I'll come!"- he said loudly, enough for me to hear from the other side of the hallway. I post the filters all the bulletin boards that I passed by.

Hopefully the Club Presidents would attend.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

     Oh no! Channie is in the good mood but hearing the Aquaintance Party, he returned his grumpy mood.
Good luck for Micheala!! Fighting girl!!

Anyway that you for the readers who supported me, I hope to update soon enough. Amd please don't think of something that I copied any stories, the titles of the chapters may look lik it was the same, but the story is different.

Again thank you to all and please vote and comment, any suggestion is available. Thank you again! Remember: Don't judge the book by it's cover.
To God Be Glory!!

-12Wolves_WeAreEXO