Chap. 43 - Confused?

*Michaela's P.O.V*

I lay down on my bed after I took a shower. I hugged pikachu as all the things happen earlier in the rain came back to me.

I smiled and puched my pillow was too many times already.

I decided to end up on what I'm doing when I can feel my eyes getting heavy.

Then, my phone beep by a message.

And it was Suho.

[From: Suho *^▁^*]
You're dreaming of me. Don't you?

I twitched my brows because he was so confident just to texted me that way.

Very well Suho. You just ruined my sleeping time.

[To Suho *^▁^*]
Your so confident Kim Jun Myeon. I wanted to smack your head for this.

[From Suho *^▁^*]
Oh.. So you like the kiss don't you? Why don't we try it again? I'm sure your going to blush all day by it. >o<

[To Suho *^▁^*]
Yah! Andwae!! You keep on stealing kisses but mark my word, you didn't even asked me to your you know.. Girlfriend.

[From Suho *^▁^*]
I know. I just don't want to pressure you at all. I even sometimes I tell myself that it was wrong but I think it was no. I was also planning to tell your parents.. But not this time.

[To Suho *^▁^*]
I understand even me, I'm not ready to be in relationship. Thus, I still want to continue my studies. And I'm worried because what if something is going to happen?

[From Suho *^▁^*]
It's ok. I also understand you anyway. And, can we start it step by step? Not doing a PDA because all they know was you are a boy. So we are just going to do it, in a silent way to avoid misunderstandings.

[To Suho *^▁^*]
It's ok with me. Anyway, I'm already sleepy. Let's just talk some other time. Goodnight!

[From Suho *^▁^*]
Ok. Goodnight too sleepy head. See you on Monday! I love you!

I was going to reply but no signal because of the rain again.

He said the magic words again. I smiled and drift off to sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Monday came I smiled. Why? Because Suho and I we're planning to hang out with each other but, doing it as if it was normal.

I just don't want everyone to know about us.

On my way to the classroom, I saw Suho smiling brightly at me.

"Hi!"- he said and he was about to cup my cheeks but I poked his head.

"Don't do it. Your handsomeness will he wasted if anyone sees you doing those things to me."- I whispered to him.

"Oh. Sure. No problem, Michael."- he does the salute sign.

On our classroom, the twins are in their having fun, and when they noticed us, they stop on what they are doing and walks near to us.

It was still 6:17 in the morning, the hallways and classrooms are still quiet.

It surprise me when Sehun locked the door in the front and Luhan locked the door at the back.