Chap. 11 - Chan's House

*Michaela's POV*

Our plans that we talk yesterday about our group project will be in Chanyeol's house or the nickname I gave him,
Grumpy' s house. They gave me the address of his house, I think it's far away on where I lived.

"Micheala! Where are you going? Its still 8 in the morning."- Appa asked. "I'm going to my classmate's house to do some group project."- I said.

"You just excuse to go to the lake again unnie."- Julia teased me while she was studying. "Yah! I do not! And I will go in there to have some fresh air. And PS, this group project is important."- I said. "Julia just let your unnie go and.."- *honk! honk!* Umma hasn't able to finish her statement when that stupid horn outside makes an annoying beep.

"Ah guys, did you expect some visitors?"- Tyler oppa asked as he came down wearing his part time job attire. "No."- the 3 of us uttered. "I'll go check the window."- Julia offered, I grabbed cookie that Umma just cooked, and a milk as a pusher.

"Ah unnie, there's a handsome guy with a shining and marvelous car outside, looking at our house."- she said, by the sound of her voice is like she was astonished by what she saw.

I went near to her, my eyes widen in horror, my jaw dropped. "Yi Fan?!"- I said by shocked, how did or how does he know on where I lived?

"What does he doing here?! Does he knows you're a girl?!"- Tyler oppa said, here he goes... lecturing me again. "Oppa, I told you it was a group project and it was only for today. Aish! Your more like a grandpa! And PS, no one knows that I am a girl, so please be quiet, that guy is good in listening."- I groaned and went outside.

"You're too slow. And what is this?"- he asked as he suddenly wiped the milk smudge on the corner of my lips. I quickly snap his hand. "Yah! I am a man, I can wipe it by myself!"- I said as I wiped the smudge.

He raised his hands in defeat. "Fine. Did you eat breakfast?"- he asked. "No not yet. I was going to eat when you suddenly came in my location."- I said.

My family suddenly went outside to witnessed on what they saw about me and Yi Fan here. "Ah excuse me, Mr. and Mrs. Kim and siblings, may I excuse Micheal on our group project and PS, breakfast and lunch is served in Park's house."- he said and my family is just in silence.

Probably shocked by Yi Fan's statement. "What?!"- my family reacted. "T-the Park family?!"- Appa said, still in shock.

"Yes Sir. So Micheal, shall we go then?"- Yi Fan asked gently, I never knew he had a gentle side. What a cool side of him. "Ah ne. Umma,Appa,Oppa and Dongsaeng...I'll see you all later!"- I bid goodbye to them. "Ok, but becareful dear!"- Umma reminded.

"Good luck un I mean oppa! Hihihi"- Julia said, she almost said unnie, good thing Yi Fan is now going inside the car. I just shot here a glare like you-almost-caught-me like and she just smiled nervously.

After I bid goodbye to my parents and siblings, Me and Yi Fan are on our way to Grumpy's house. Our ride ia quiet I didn't utter any word 'cause it was awkward, especially when you are in a situation of this guy. The location is far I think?

The street is unfamiliar to me, hey I just live here a month ago. "We're here."- he said, I look at the window and it made me look at this big house err palace like house. There was a tall golden gate, flowers and trees, a lake, this place is more like a veranda, but I still can't find Grumpy's house.

Then here it goes, I saw a tall water fountain at the center and we finally reach the palace door. Then a butler came to open the door for me, "Good morning sir and Welcome to the Park Family's location."- he greeted and I bow to him as a respect. "Good morning too, Sir Wu."- he also greeted Yi Fan.

"Good morning too, Mr. Ban. Does Suho and Tao already here?"- he asked. "Yes sir. They are waiting at the golf area."- Mr. Ban said, wait. Did I here it right? Golf area?!

"Follow me Micheal. We're going to the golf area."- Yi Fan and I entered the palace house, I look around and find myself adoring the beautiful and glamorous place. Lots of flower vases, maids and butlers, and not to mention it, a chandelier everywhere.

"Hey Yi Fan, does you and the guys went to visit Chanyeol's house every weekend?"- I asked, I can't let him know that I made a nickname of them all.

"Yup. Everyday ~ Every free time we always went here, to enjoy and relax ourselves here."- he said. Wow. This rich kids really. We went at the balcony, I located Jun Myeon and Grumpy playing golf while Zi Tao is just doing a wushu by himself.

"Yah Micheal! Come on! We're going down."- Yi Fan called me as we went down to the stairs, gosh it was so long to go down. When we reach the ground area, Jun Myeon noticed us approaching.

"How's the ride to Chanyeol's house?"- he asked while wiping his sweat and a maid hand him a water and towel. "It's fine."- I shortly replied. "Hey Micheal! Can you play golf?"- he ask. "Aniyo, Jun Myeon-ssi. I'm not good at it."- I replied.

"What do you expect from him? Playing golf for an hour costs big amounts."- Grumpy rudely said, still playing golf. Aish, such a Grumpy Old Tower Guy. "Ah guys, Micheal still haven't eat breakfast, we can feed him first before doing the project."- Yi Fan said, and I was taken aback because he said it.

"Fine. Mr. Suk, tell Mr. Kyu to cook a delicious breakfast for 5, and in 20 minutes we're going up and please tell Mrs. Nam to prepare my bath with hot water. Thank you!"- Grumpy ordered, and I was in silence with my mouth hanged, Damn! He has a lot of personal stuffs.

Mr. Suk. bowed and leaved. They told me just to sit down and watch them, Yi Fan and Zi Tao also joined them. After their game, we all went up, I was surprised that the maids and butlers set our breakfast area here in the balcony, the food is not yet around.

"Young Master, your bath is ready."- a maid with the age of 40's informed Grumpy and went upstairs. After 15 minutes of waiting, Grumpy came down looking dashing by his clothes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi! Sorry for the cliffhanger!
:P Anyway, THANK YOU FOR THE READERS THAT READS MY STORY! And sorry for the wrong grammars. Thank you again! Please continue in supporting! To God Be Glory!

-12Wolves_WeAreEXO