Chap. 58 - Love Wars

The boys now proceeded to Busan using Lay's van. It was indeed a long journey, they even forgot to buy foods and drinks. But, they just do stops in stores to buy one.

Its already 5:48 in the afternoon and they still have 2 more hours to reach Busan.

"I wonder if she was ok."- Chanyeol suddenly burst a question, and it surprises everyone. Some just woke up from their sleep and some were wide awake just heard it loudly from his mouth. "Yah, whats that question for? I thought you despise her from the day she entered the club?"- Kris asked from the front seat. Everyone agrees to it so they just nod by Kris' sratement.

"Im just worried about her. Im not that heartless to think about her situation as a piece of cake, especially that I thought my ex was dead then she attacked Mika just as easy as what she did. And everything was so complicated these days since the day that those guys revealed that she was a girl."- Chanyeol stated.

"Why would even youre ex would kidnapped Mika in the first place?! If she wouldnt come back magically tl her life, maybe Mika wouldnt be in Busan right now!"- Suho asked out of anger.

"Why would I know hyung. Dont you see?! I have no idea. Im surprised also as you guys are. You dont have to blame me by it hyung. Because in the very first place, you and Mika JUST have these mutual feelings, NOT her boyfriend."- Chanyeol rolled his eyes and placed his hood on his head and pretending to sleep then placing his headsets on but in reality, it has no music on.

Suho was about to confront Chanyeol again but Sehun and Luhan stopped him from his seat. "Aish. Dont worry, I will ask her to be MY Official girlfriend when I see her, you'll see."- Suho then scoffed.

"Dont be so sure about your plans hyung, noona had never told us who is really her heart beats for, she never even exposed her actions to whom she liked. We as her closest persons also has no idea about her true feelings. So, dont be so secured that you know noona from the tip of the hat and that noona will answer your proposal hyung."- Sehun says the matter-of-fact tone.

"And infact, Mika just treated you as her knight. Not a prince. She was in the middle of the questioned thoughts. So please, go easy on her. Dont make her to be at the pressure state."- Luhan said.

"Burn baby burn....the twins sure knows love."- Kai said.

"Im just saying. You guys dont need to lecture me. In fact, I was the first to discover that she was a girl."- Suho said.

"Now thats no time for complaining that you are the first to discover it."- Xiumin complained.

"Yeah. We already know that you see her, she already told us that. So no need to annouced it."- Baekhyun said and the others noded.

"Im just saying."- Suho defended.

The rest of the travel went a little bit awkward. Chanyeol hears alot about their conversation. And, he was a bit annoyed on what Suho said.

*~*~*~*~*~*

*Michaela's POV*

I woke uo from being unconsious. Where am I? Why did I felt like tied up? I now suddenly realized that I was tied up from my hands and feet. And I was layed on the bed, then my mouth was covered with a tape.

"Im glad youre awake."- I look at it and it was Ashley. Next to her was Jin's gang, Francis and Rody. What the hell?!

"Good evening. I guess you already figure it out why we are standing infront of you. So, Jin and these guys were my boys. They work for me since 4 years from now. I asked them to look the boys, especially Chanyeol for me."- she said. Darn it!!!