Chap. 52 - Unexpected

*Michaela's POV*

After school, I went to the bus stop. Still waiting for the bus to come. Then, I saw Jin and his troops coming to my way.

"Hey!....we heard you are a girl, right?"- JHope

"You seem to be pretty good in prending to be someone you are not."- Namjoon

"No Namjoon, I think you mean good when she became a real girl."- Yoongi

"Why would a girl pretending to be a guy?"- Taehyung

"Tsk! You know, I bet you have a beautiful body when you go out there to skate on the ice rink."- Jimin

"Come on, just tell us youre a girl or we will tell everyone, especially the boys that you are with now."- Jungkook

"Dont even think of being protected by those guys. Aigo, they would somehow know
Mika."- Jin said.

I clenched my fists. I think Ashley just know about and Jin as partners before on the ice. But how come Jin and Ashley have the same thought of ruining my life when I have a peaceful life before the school and now it turns out to be a super mess.

"Cut it out Jin. We have a deal remember?"- I said.

"Deal? What deal?"- he asked denialy.

"We have an agreement in the event about my identity. Was it not enough for you?!"- I grumbled.

"Forget the deal. The event will be in 1 month before the graduation. I cant let my parents and fans to be disappointed of me because of an embarrassment for not having any partner. And I cant bare to read on the articles and news about me for having a mistake again for no partner on the ice and You for being 'A Missing Ice Princess'. Im sick of these things already."- Jin retorted.

"Youre so stupid! Why would you even care of your fans than thinking of being a normal life again? Im also tired Jin. You let me fall on the ice during our game and it made my leg to be in fracture!"- I groaned in frustration.

"That is the past. If we play this game again. It will grant our wishes to be part of the world class finals in England just like what we dreamed of when we are still in our junior years! Just join me again."- Jin said desperately while holding my arms. And it was painful, he's really strong.

"Jin let go!"- I said trying to get away but he just tighten his grip.

"Help me here."- he seriously said, still his eyes are on me and he let me go then his friends started to beat me up from head to toe it was like I was just a punching bag.

"You said youre a man!"- Taehyung yelled.

"Come on fight!"- Namjoon also yelled as the beating of me was getting worst.

"Why cant you all respect me and my decision?!"- I tried my best to speak even if they ate still hitting and beating me.

"Hey!"- they look at the guy behind me and I was surprised to see Chanyeol who looks angry to what he see and now he was helping me to stand up.

"The 7 of you, go home."- he coldly said.

"Why would we listen to you?"- Yoongi stubbornly said.

"I said go home. Or youre companies will be bankrupt by tomorrow morning."- he threatened and before they left.

"Be thankful that his derp was here. Were not yet done!"
Jin whispered to me.

"See this pity poor man? He was pathetic! He was a liar! He is even pretending to the 12 of you! The day will come, that Micheal's deepest secret can be shown in public. Lets see what you guys react."- Jin smirked as they left.