Chap. 39 - HC & DA & TD

*Chanyeol's P.O.V*

I woke  up when my head hurts. What happened last night? I can't remember anything.

Aigo. I just stand up and found out my hyungs and Tao was still sleeping peacefully. Knocked out by last night.

I then realize that someone was missing. It was Micheal. I look around and find him on his bed near the balcony.

Then flashbacks came to me. About me and Micheal. The last thing I remember was I was walking to find some fresh air after drinking a wine last night and then, I just magically saw Micheal on the corridors with a smile.

What happens next? I cupped his cheeks and said something that I can't remember what that is.

Nah. I should forgot about it. I stand up and pick up my phone and found out I recieve a lot of text message from my noona like: Where are you? We need to eat breakfast. Ppali.

Oh well. Another day here in Lay hyung's house or should I say, Mansion.

I then decided to take a shower. While I take the shower, I remembered last night. I imagined that I'm kissing Ashley and at the same time, an image of Micheal came out.

I touched my lips. Did I kissed Ashley or Micheal? Aish! I'm not a gay for heaven's sake!

Stupid of Me, why would I can't remember on what happen to me last night?!

After I'm done in my bath, When I open the door of the cr, Micheal was already there, he looks sleepy that he almost hold the door knob to open it.

And then my eyes widen when I realise that I only wore a towel that is on my waist.

"Ya-yah!"- I don't know why I'm blabbering on what I'm going to tell to him.

"What?"- He asked as if it was nothing.

I'm not being a gay here. OK, keep it down Chanyeol. Everything is going to be fine. Micheal was JUST a GUY.

"Are you going to get out of that cr or what? Yura noona might be looking for us right now."- he narrated then I let out a hiss and walk out.

I just wore some normal clothes. And when Micheal was done in his bath, Tao followed and then Kris hyung.

The last one who took a bath was Suho hyung.

Then, they decided to wait here for the call in breakfast.

*~*~*~*~

*Michaela's P.O.V*

Before breakfast, the guys took a nap while waiting for the call.

Then someone knock at the door, and when I opened it, It was only Lay.

"Anything you need, Lay?"- I asked. He gave me a sweet smile and dragged me away.

Why would these guys likes to drag me away?!?! Aish!!

We reach at the balcony. It was quiet though.

"Admit it, You're a girl."- he said it straight to the point. I gulped so many times. Why did Lay ever know it?

Omo! Omo! Does every kings know this? I hope not.

"Wha-what are you ta-talking about?"-  I awkwardly laugh and avoiding his contact and started to walk backwards and I'm about to run
when he suddenly pulled back to him and then I faced him.

I'm dead.

"Admit it, Micheal. You don't have to worry. I won't tell anyone. In fact, I already know it since last night when you and Suho hyung talked about you. And I also know it from the twins too. I even saw your picture as a girl when you have your long hair on Sehun's phone."- Lay narrated.