Chap. 51 - Unfair

*Chanyeol's POV*

I really wondered why Micheal went out. Who could that be? I also excused myself, I dont know why Im interested to listen.

".....Having feelings for someone who is grumpy like him?! Huh, no way! He was also rude, and he sometimes magically became angry....."

Those words came from Micheal's mouth while he was talking to someone. Grumpy? Is that me? Im the only grumpy that he calls to that way. I look at him still talking to his phone with an anger tone. Who is he talking to?

"....No one asked you about him to be yours. Just leave them alone!..."

He was like a mad man right now. He hissed and went back. I heard some parts, but I somehow felt betrayed by his words like he said that there is no way for having feelings to someone like me. I know I love him already but what he said makes me hurt.

And some parts, unfair.

He was talking to a random person about me and my friends. And I still didnt get the last part he yelled to leave us alone.

I headed back and the food was there. While we are eating, the guys are talking while Micheal remained silence. Im starting to worry that there is something odd going on to him ever since he came back from that sudden phone call.

"Yah...You look like youre just playing with your food."- Lay hyung told Micheal. "Im not. I was just thinking of....of something exciting after we graduated."- he said.

"Like what?"- Tao asked. "Like after we graduated, maybe we could go have a picnic or beach party.."- he said. Not a bad idea.

"DESERTS ARE HERE!"- that's Micheal's mother said as they all served our yummy desert, blueberry cheese cake.

"We hope you like it,
my oppa Micheal bakes these cakes..."- Julia smiled.

"Daebak! I love it!"- Sehun said as they all tasted and reacted by it, same as me. Its very delicious, what if Micheal will be my life time partner........what am I saying. It looks crazy to marry him, but if I were given a chance why not ask him to marry me.

"Yah, youre blushing there like a
girl."- Chen said. I just covered my face. "Im not!"- I groaned, and they just laughed at me.

"I just noticed that Chanyeol here offen blushes. What are you blushing for Chanyeol? Is there anything we havent know?"- Baekhyun asked.

"Nothing, is it wrong to blush of embarrassment?"- I asked. "Hahahaha we didnt know you can blush. As far as we know, girls will only blush."- Suho stated.

"Or maybe he was thinking something green again."- Kai inserted.

"Aish! Thats not it! Move on you guys already!"- I groaned and eat my cake, yet they are still laughing, Micheal was part in there.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Michaela's POV*

Ashely keeps on texting me all night about their numbers. I decided to send by Wednesday morning. Shes so annoying.

I reached early in school to found out the guys were dancing in the quadraggle. They played a song in which I havent hear it before. And I was just on the 2nd floor of our building watching them.

It was so nice to see them happy and dancing syncronizely through the rhythym of the the music.

"Hey Micheal....."- someome spoke. That was Rody amd Francis and Im not surprised, probably Ashley send them in.