Chap. 17 - Tao, My New Friend

*Michaela's POV*

I heard them all calling my name in too many times. I look at my right arm, it bleed. Lots of blood coming out. "Quick take him to the clinic! The blood is nonstop!"- Mr. Do paniced.

"Micheal, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!"- Zi Tao said as he came near to me. "I'm fine. I'll go to the clinic."- I respond. "You need some help. Come on."- Suho came to me and assisted me to stand up.

The blade is so sharp. "Hyung wait!"- I turn around and it was Sehun. "You need this Micheal hyung."- he said, and I was surprised that he he puts his handkerchief on my wounded arm.

"But this is your favorite handkerchief."- I said. He just smiled at me. "It's ok hyung. After all, your also my favorite hyung."- he hugged me. "Aww~" I heard some female classmates are saying it.

He let me go and Me and Suho proceed to the clinic. When we arrived, the nurse quickly grab the first aid kit. "You can go now Suho. I'm fine already."- I said. "Nah. It's fine, I can always asked Tao to help me. That was just nothing."- he answered.

The nurse came and started curing my arm with the stiches. "Ouch"- I whisperly said. I don't want Suho to notice that I'm acting weird, or maybe he will soon notice that I'm a girl. So I just bit my lower lip.

"Micheal!"- I heard the twins coming. "What are you two doing in here?"- Suho said, so annoyed. "Sehun was worried. So as his twin, I'll support him. We are just checking if Micheal is ok."- Luhan said and smiled at me.

I also smiled to him. "Fine. But don't let Chanyeol notices you."- Suho sighed in disbelief and just agreeing to the twins. "Don't worry, Suho hyung. Back when you guys are gone, Mr. Do was panicked, everyone is panicked. Even Chanyeol hyung is scolding Tao for it. So we have a perfect time to escape."- Sehun explained.

"That's a good news. So Ms. Nim, is Micheal will be alright?"- Suho asked. "Ah yes, Mr. Jun Myeon. Will be alright, he just need to rest, if he stress out, the bleeding will remain. So please Micheal, don't stress too much in school, especially exam days are coming."- Nurse Nim said.

This will be worse, I haven't been like this before, just this blade, I didn't blame Zi Tao for this, it's just an accident. "And by the way, tell your friend Jongin that he awes my sister..a lot."- she said.

Huh? Jongin awes Nurse Nim's sister? How come? "Not again. This Jongin really!"- Suho again sighed in disbelief and began massaging his temples. "Once you Jongin, you can't Jongout."- the twins said in sync.

"Thanks again, Nurse Nim. We'll be going now."- Suho bowed, I also thanked her, so then the 4 of us leave the clinic.
"Say guys, what does Nurse Nim mean that Jongin awes her sister alot?"- I asked, just curious.

"Well. Jongin is a type of a playboy. He dates lots of girls."- Luhan said. "And he will use his cheesy yet sweet words just to get the girls' hearts."- Sehun added. "He's still the same."- Suho said, I look at him, he looked down and smiled a little.

We reach the gym without talking, I feel the twins are awkward to Suho, before we enter..Suho told the twins to go first before us. When we reach inside, Mr. Do was worried..he apologized me many times. I told him it was an accident.

Our lesson in Wushu went back, Mr. Do told me just to stay and watch. I notice that Zi Tao was not the opponent, but instead it was Mr. Do. "Hey."- I turned around and it was Zi Tao approaching.

"Oh. Why you're here? I thought you will be their opponent."- I said, he sat down next to me. "I'm sorry for hurting you. I just didn't notice it, I was just distracted, and Mr. Do told me to apology to you in personal."- He said.

"What do you mean distracted? Is there anything bothers you?"- I asked. "Can you keep it as a secret between you and me?"- he look at me. "What is it? Tell me."- I said.

"I just saw Jongin putting his arms around Chi Mi"- he confessed. "Bwo? You mean the popular Cheer Leader of the Cheer Leading Squad?"- I asked. "Shh. Yes, you know she was my crush for a long time, I'm keeping an eye on her. I wanted to confess to her but you know, I don't have the courage to tell her."- he stated.

I couldn't believe that Tao likes her. She was cute though, and friendly. "And one more thing I need to confess you."- he said, "what is it?"- I asked. "The reason why I'm cold to you because I heard she has a crush on you."- he said.

"Bwo? How come? You know I'm just a new guy and a puppy of the special club."- I told him, still I can't believe that Chi Mi has a crush on me, she doesn't even notice that I'm a girl.

"Ah that's why your like that to me. And hey, maybe I can help you to be close with her!"- I exclaimed. "Huh? How are you going to do that?"- be asked. "Come on, just trust me. I'll help you to be close with her. If you let me?"- I asked.

"I'm in, tell me what to do and will you help me?"- he asked. I patted his shoulder and smiled. "Yes. As a promise. Oh, her birthday is next week before exam."- I said. "I forgot. Thanks for reminding me."- he ruffled my hair. "No problem."- I said.

"And by the way, call me Tao from now on."- he said. "Sure, TAO."- I said. So me and him are talking about his crush life and his wushu life. He was a cool guy, so my 2nd friend in Grumpy's team is Tao.

And from now on, I will help him to be close with Chi Mi.
So, from this day, me and Tao are hanging out, he asked me to give him some advices about girls. 'Cause you know, I'm a girl.. wink wink.

I also told him to do it slowly, not in a rush way. Grumpy was shock that me and Tao are now close. He just told Grumpy, "Me and Micheal are now friends, so no problem with me and him."

I'm happy to gain another friend. Tao, My New Friend.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hahaha. Michaela and Tao are now friends! Hihihi its okay Tao, Kai was just enjoying his playboy life. Don't worry, Chi Mi will be yours. :-)
Another update! Happy Holidays!
To God Be Glory!

-12Wolves_WeAreEXO