Chap. 48 - Savage Pain On The Head

*Michaela's POV*

Monday came. And Im doing the winning team's request. If this isnt the thing or the way to bring them back, then Im not going to do it.

"Ouch! Watch it!"- I just bumped into a mysterious looking girl. She has long blonde hair with a wavy ends, me and her has the same height, she has a fair white skin and she covered her face with a face mask. She was currently wearing a school's uniform for girls. Shes not a transfer student isnt she? No one can transfer to the school when you have 4 months and 15 days left before graduation.

I look at closer, she looks familiar. "Im sorry if I bumped on you."- I said.

"Youre Micheal right? Have you seen Chanyeol by chance?"- she asked. How did she knows my name? And how come she was looking for Chanyeol? They didnt mention about having a guess today for me to accompany with.

"Yes Im Micheal. How did you know my name?"- I asked. Im starting to wonder this girl. And what makes me surprised is she suddenly hugged me and hand me a piece of folded paper.
"I know you. And this is not the real you."

She said and immediately walks away. I tried to chased her but school bell rings and many students are now running to their classrooms. Meanwhile, when the hallway was quiet enough, I open the paper and read.

Contant me to this number.
************
Lets talk after school time. Meet me in the school garden. Be there at 5:00 sharp, if not. Im revealing everyone in Black Pearl Academy that you are a fraud.

She know me? Who is she? Is she planning to ruin my new life here? As far as I can remember, I have many rivals in St. Micheal's Academy but not in the point of too much hatred.

Nah, maybe some random girl that is playing with me or that girl was serious.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

By the time in our science subject before lunch, I was still thinking about that girl and that letter she gave.

We are currently having our experiment in out lab. But I couldnt take any focus like my body was present and my mind was absent.

"Micheal!!"- I accidentally drop the chemical on the table and it cause a real mess of our area, and our experimental medicines got burned by that chemical that I dropped.

"Whats wrong with you?! You just ruined our experiment!!"- Chanyeol angrily yelled at me. "M....mianhae..It was an accident, I didnt mean too."- I apologized but he throw our science book to my head like I was a stray dog and it was very painful, what is worst? Everyone especially Mr. Wook laughs, expect to the 11 guys who just glared at them.

"Shut up! You jungle people!"- Kris said and they into silence.

"Youre the teacher here, youre suppose to show good manners to your students!"- Xiumin told the teacher.

"Dude, you just make our class a horrible day with your effin attitude as a seosaengnim."- Baekhyun sarcastically said.

"Mianhae, he was just looking good to be like that. Great job Chanyeol, I never knew a commer like him is easy to lose, and I thought he was as strong as we expected."- Mr. Wook smiled. And I couldnt help but to cry.

"Cry baby...."- Francis mocked.

"Man, youre like a gay!"- Rody laughed and it makes the class noisy again. And I was there standing while crying.

"You just say the freaking words to Micheal oppa."- Tae Di stepped in, Dee Ah and Han Celle were there too.

"Youre helping him out? God Tae Di, no one in this Academy ever like a commoner WHO just luckily got here by scholarship!"- Francis said and the class were in oh. While the 12 guys begans to fight those 2.