47 - We Are What Now?

*Michaela's POV*

When we reach to Chanyeol's mansion, he just ordered us to sleep here in the living room. While he went to his room. He just offered us some pillows and blankets and comforters, he also asked Ahjumma to turned on the living room's heater to keep us warm. Just like we slept here in Aquaintance Night.

I saw Sehun smiling while scanning the whole place. "I miss this place noona."- he said. I was currently in the sofa and Sehun was going to sleep in the comforter infront of me. "Why did you miss here?"- I asked. "Well, all of us used to sleep here. We always visit Chanyeol hyung's mansion. We play golf and video games."- he said reminicing their times before.

"I see. You guys are all one big group of friends, do you?"- I asked out of curiousity. Sehun take a long pause before he replied.

"Yes noona. We are one big group of friends since freshmen days. And that is because of the Sing and Dance Club. But please dont tell the others that I told you about this. They might be mad."- Sehun said.

Ah. Now I know why I felt a different aura to them when we are in the Club. That feeling was like a reunion.

"But, why did you guys split up? I mean most of you were in a different clubs."- I asked.

"Im not sure to answer it all noona. But, I only have one thing in mind. That thing is, after Chanyeol and Xiumin hyungs's fight, each of us were starting to lose interest in that club and we all decided to go into different clubs and different circle of friends. Thats all I know noona."- Sehun answered.

I think I have an idea to where that a certain thing to have a evidence about their friendship.

"Well thanks for telling me Sehun. Dont worry, I wont tell them."- I smiled as I lay down properly, I just removed my coat and let my long sleeve as is.

"But noona. If we are all giving a chance to stay together again. What would happen to us?"- Sehun manage to asked. "I dont know Sehun. Maybe, there would be a new beginning for all of you."- I spoke. "I hope noona."- he answered.

Before I sleep, I look to all of them, all were tired. Some removed their coats while some are as is. I decided to remove the coats of those other guys. And I just saw in the balcony area that it was a stormy night, I just sighed. I hope this guys will soon be back before the school ends.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Morning came and I woke up early again. I decided to help Ahjuma and Ahjussi in preparing the meals for these handsome club presidents and vice pres.

Yura unnie left before I woke up for work, same as to Mr. And Mrs. Park.

"Ah Micheal, can you wake you your friends now?"- Ahjussi asked while preparing the seats. I nod and wake them up.

"Come on now dudes!! Wake up!"- Im tired of waking them up. Gosh, these guys are like a dead log in sleeping. Probably cause of the liquor they drank.

And slowly, they all wake up and Im glad that they are all awake for the wonderful saturday morning.

The last is Chanyeol who is still sleepy while waking to the dining room and the rest of us started to eat. While eating, some of them are talking while some remained silent. Just like before. And I have to repeat my job again

"So, what do you guys plan for today? Im sure all of you have plans."- I said.

"Just sleeping"- Chanyeol

"Watching TV"- Xiumin and Chen

"Jogging"- Kai

"Playing Video Games"- Luhan and Sehun