Chap. 21 - Aquaintance Party Pt. 1

*Michaela's POV*

Aquaintance night! I woke up early because I did prepare alot, and especially Suho assigned me to keep in contact about the DJ for the night.

And then after lunch, I was having a hard time of preparing myself. Good thing that Tyler oppa is here to assist me.

The party will start at excatly 7:00, so I need to be in there before the call time.

"So Michaela, I think I should trim a little of you hair, your hair is growing so fast.."- he complained.

"It's ok oppa. Let's start!"- I giddly said. My oppa saw indeed a good stylist, but one thing for sure, he let me change my black hair into blonde.

Goodbye black hair, hello blonde hair. After we are done, my oarents and my yongdongsaeng, we took a group photo.

It was already 5:30, I told my parents that I'm now going. When I reach the gate, I a familiar car, a guy went outside and I look a it..

"Kai?!"- I exclaimed. "Yeah it's me, Micheal..nice suit and cool new hair color."- he said. I blushed by what he said, and I admit..he looked so hansome.

"Remind me, how do you know on where I lived?"- I asked. "Micheal..I know where you lived because I look at our academy's online website and that's it."- he said.

I just shruged and bit goodbye by my parents and siblings. We reach at the school at excatly 6.

When me and Kai hopped out, the Grand Assembly Hall was so beautiful from the view where I'm standing on. Many lights and decorations..

And not to mention, handsome guys and pretty gals. Too bad I didn't wore any gown, but it's a good thing though, I really felt uncomfortable in wearing those things.

"So where are going now?"- Kai asked. "I'll go and find Suho, also the twins, why?"- I asked. "Ahh nothing, and by the way..why is Chanyeol hyung is always ordering you to do many stuffs everyday?"- he suddenly bring Grumpy to the topic.

I don't really know how to react. "Well, as you know me..as their secretary, I need to follow his orders, don't worry..I'm ok by
it."- I said with a comforting smile.

"Ok"- he simply replied. "Hey guys! Woah! Micheal, what a new style from you!"- Xiumin said, and then he look at Kai.

The way they stared at eachother, I could sense that their is something wrong with this two. "Ehem.."- I faked cough.

"Hello, Xiumin hyung.."- Kai greeted but he lowered his voice on the last word. "Hey Kai.."- Xuimin awkwardly replied.

"Micheal, I better go now and prepare, see you later! Annyeong Xiumin hyung."- Kai bowed and leaved.

"Ahh Xiumin hyung. Why are you and Kai are like that? Is there something wrong?"- I asked out of my curiosity.

"Ahh nothing, let's find the twins."- he said and i nod. Not much longer, we found the twins having a picture with the bunch of girls.

"Micheal hyung! Xiumin hyung! Come on join us!"- Sehun invited. Then we all take the photo. And when we are done, "Micheal hyung, looking good on the new look!"- Sehun ruffled my hair.

"Thanks maknae! You and Luhan are both handsome to night!"- I complimented. They just smiled. "Micheal! Oh..hey guys.."- Suho approached us, again..the 4 of them shared an awkward glances.

"Why are you here Suho?"- I asked to removed the awkwardness. "I just need to talk to you in private, can I excused him guys?"- Suho asked and these 3 just nod.

"So what are we going to talked?"- I asked. "Micheal, can I asked you to be the emcee for the night? I know I forgot to asked you but will you, if not then it's fine."- he said, I gulped because I never tried to be an emcee before.

"Ok, tell me what to do..but you know how I have a stage fight?"- I said. "I know but don't worry, you and Baekhyun are going to be the emcee for the night."- he said and I sighed in relief because I never thought that Baekhyun will approved Suho's idea, because before they always shared awkward glances, maybe Suho did convinced him.

Minutes later, Tao and Yi Fan came. "Hi Tao! Hi Fan Fan!"- I waved at them. Tao laughed hard, did i say something wrong?

"Yah Panda! Shut your ass now!"- he told Tao. "Anyway,..looking good Micheal, you and I are now twins! Too bad you don't have eyebugs."- he pouted.

"In your dreams Tao! And Micheal, I always noticed that you always call me 'Yi Fan'. Just Kris to make it cooler."- he said.

"Ok, KRIS. And by the way you both looked good and handsome ad always, not to mention a Tall and Handsome men"- I said.

"Yeah I always know that..anyway, where's Chanyeol?"- he asked. "He said that he was not feeling well, he was supposed to be the emcee along with Baekhyun, he just told me that he can't join us for the night."- Suho scratched his head by this.

Bwo??! How come? I mean he was feeling better yesterday. "Oh no wonder why you told me to be the emcee for the night along with Baekhyun."- I said.

He just nod. "I hope he's ok, I'm sure he don't want to be sick."- Kris worried. Then I recieved a phone call from the DJ.

"Yeoboseyo?..Bwo?! But I thought we already talked about it since last week?! Aww Jiwook! ..huh? Aishh..ok ok..I'll just tell them..ok annyeong."- I hanged up, this is bad...really bad.

"What is it?"- Tao asked. "Jiwook my former classmate was supposed to be our DJ for the night, but he told me that he was also busy in his schedule in the club."- I said.

"Why now?! First Chanyeol and now the DJ?!"- Kris groaned and ruffled his hair.

I raised my hand because we have no choice. "I'll be the DJ."- I said. They all look at me with the surprised look.

"You sure you know about being a DJ?"- Suho asked. "Yeah, I actually learn it from Jiwook. We worked as DJs at the night club in years. Don't worry..I can do it."- I smiled.

"If that will be your decission,  it's fine then go on."- Kris said.
"Excuse me guys, 10 minutes before 7, so where's Chanyeol anyway?"- Baekhyun suddenly popped out of nowhere. But I noticed that the way he said Grumpy's name, the tone of his voice lowered.

"Ok. He was not feeling well, you as Chanyeol's proxy..Micheal will be the one with you."- Suho said, I see Baekhyun sighed in relief.

"You guys are so weird as always..come on Baekhyun..let's go."- I said to remove again the awkwardness..then Suho gave me the supposedly the speech of Grumpy..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"That was awkward. But good thing you manage to convinced Baekhyun by this."- Kris said.

"I know, it was hard to forget what's in the past, right?"- Suho said. "Micheal seemed to noticed us everytime that we are talking or even staring at eachother.. even on what happened in the conference room"- Tao said in which Suho and Kris got what the panda is trying to say.

"Yeah, but Micheal cannot know the past, especially about Chanyeol and Xiumin. AND of course from the rest of us, we must keep it hidden."- Kris said.

Suho and Tao nod. "Let's just visit him after the party."- Kris said to enlighten the situation.
"Good call.."- Suho and Tao said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Poor Channie! No party with him.. TT__TT

Sorry no ChanBaek for now, because it was awkward for them especially what happened in the past.

No worries people, all the Shippingz will be back soon.

Whos in favor to Team ChaEla (Chanyeol & Michaela)?
Team KaiLa (Kai & Michaela)
Team SuLa (Suho & Michaela)
Or Team XiuLa (Xiumin & Micheala)

Hahaha I don't know who is who..just read until the end..and you will know..

Don't forget to  Vote&Comment!
Thank you!
XOXO
-12Wolves_WeAreEXO