Chap. 54 - Stop Stop Stop It

*Michaela's POV*

I waited until 3:45 to go to Mr. President's office. I enhaled and enter his office and saw him talking to someone on the telephone. He signalled me to sit down and let me seat on the chair near his desk.

"Ok. Ok very well. Thank you so much."- then he hangs up. "Mr....I mean Ms. Kim. Is there anything that I can help?"- he asked. "Huh? S....Sir. You know all about me?"- I nervously asked, I could feel my head and hands become sweaty. He just showed me a calm smile.

"Of course dear. The incharge of the uniforms of the students told me everything after you bring with you your uniform. All of us knows since before you entered our school. Im not surprised that these students make different posts about you in the online gazette and their social medias. You know have to be afraid. We know. That is why I told them to just call you a guy so that your disguise will be safe. But above all, you achieved alot in thw academy. And even bring back the old EXO that we used to know and that inspires young dancers to show their talents."- he stated.

I could nearly cry. I was hoping that they would punished me. "Sir. All Im expecting is that you would punish me for what I have done. Im so sorry sir."- I stand up and bows many times. "Its alright. Nothing to worry about. And neither that we know. You are Ice Princess. The young figure skater who won many awards, and she stopped her career because of an accident she experienced. Am I right?"- he asked. I just nod.

"Im really sorry Sir. Its not really my intention to be a guy. Its just that I also wanted to have a new life here. Like a normal people could do."- I stated.

"Very well. Dont be ashamed. Its not your fault ok? You just follow what is given to you. And I guess we also have our fault for not announcing or letting other know about your case. But please, dont be afraid. We know you have a good heart."- he advised. I just smiled and left there my reflections and bid him goodbye.

Thank God its already dissmisal. I pull out my hoodie and wore it as I exited the hallways. Im almost in the hallways of the gates when somebody pushed me in the mud puddle and it causes many attentions from the other students. And then, Im about to go up but somebody removed ny hood and now, everyone was throwing me eggs, rocks and crumbled papers.

I felt a severe pain right now. Its much worst than in the gymnasium. And then, somebody even spilled out a cold water on me. And now, Im all wet and dirty. I clenched my fists and faced those persons doing it.

And it was Francis and Rody. "See her?! Omg, she was not an Ice Princess but a Mud Princess! Hahahahahahhahhhahahahah!!"- Francis said and now, they even throwed me more eggs, rocks and crumbled papers.

"Aww....scaredy cat. Wanna fight?!"- Rody asked. I just faced him and stared at him. "Stop it.."- I calmly said though Im already triggered. "Stop what?! Trying to be a famous here huh?! Hell no. You are famous before, but now. Your nothing but a loser!"- Rody then throw the egg on my cheecks. Shit. It really damn hurts.

"Dont underestimate me. Son of a bitch."- I uttered. "Oh....bitch eh? Tsh. Easy pisy as fight a small girl like
you."- Rody then again pushed me to the mud puddle again. Now, Im all covered with mud.

I ducked my head down and let my tears fell. Please stop this.

"Yah!"- I faced to who was talking and it was Jin and his gang. Oh great. It has gotten worst. Jim and his gang smirked and they grab their phones and took a picture of me. I cannot stand here but to run as fast as I could.

I exited the gates recieving some flashes and laughters from the other students. I saw Francis and Rody, also Jin and his gang were chasing me from outside the gates. I look some place to hide. But found nothing so I just run and run.