Chap. 62 - The Big O'l Dummy & The Fire Breathin Dragon

*Michaela's POV*

Months passed. I coulnt imagine that Im going to graduate now. Its weird that I suddenly felt like Im not ready to leave the Academy yet.

We are done to our exams, just today. I thought we are going to have a half day, but only the seniors were left to have our classroom picture and individual photos, the rest were ask to leave the school. Then tomorrow and the next 7  days, we are preparing for our graduation and the ball.

Also, its a bit hard since we need to complete out clearance and requirements.

"So noona, are you done with youre stage of confusion?"- Sehun asked. "What? Confused of what?"- I asked. "Tsk tsk tsk.....who you truly love."- Luhan said.

"Nah. No time for that."- I said. Come to think of it, all the days of our christmas vacation, Chanyeol was keep on repeating my mind. He even add me in their group chat. He did give me private messages like:
"Hi, Hello, Whats up?, U ok?, U there? Also with this (😜), (😬)and (😂)"

I somehow felt happy and mostly irritated about those emojis. I would reply to his questions and greetings but at the end, he wont reply any word but those 3 emojis.

"Earth to Mika!"- Xiumin said and I dropped my phone that I was holding. Why did I forgot to press the home button. Chen even got it before I did.

"Oh....I see whats going on...you two made some private messages!"- he said and I grabbed my phone back. "Its not a big deal guys, he was the one who did it first. It would be rude if I didnt reply any."- I said and pick up my books. Im going to my locker yet this guys followed me.

"Is someone today was happy?"- the twins asked with their famous smirk. "Are you keeping something that we dont know?"- Xiumin smirked. "You fall for Chanyeol, didnt you? Ice Princess?"- Chen smirked either. "Cut it out you guys. And Im not falling for that jerk!"- I said and closed my locker but the twins blocked me on my way..

"If I was the genie of your fairytale Mika and Im going to get you one wish, what would be your wish? Is it a Rich Prince as Suho? Or an Evil Prince as Chanyeol?"- Luhan asked.

"Idiot. The genie would grant 3 wishes."- I said and walks away but they again blocked me.

"We made a twisted fairytale noona. So, who among those prince characters is the Ice Princess favored? Any fairytale wont be completed without a prince."- Sehun said.

"You guys made this fairytales and figurative languages after we met Ashley before. Damn it! Its all Lay's fault! He keeps on sending me those things in my vacation."- I said.

"We didnt made it up. It was all you, we always talked about you Mika."- Chen said. Huh? "Why me?"- I asked. "You keep on changing topics if we talk about those 2 guys. Why you always change the topic?"- Xiumin asked. I even has no answer to it. Maybe Im not ready? Or just afraid? Or just afraid if anyone got hurt?

"Look guys, dont take it in a serious way about those 'fairytales' alright. And, I dont want to hurt any of them. Thats all."- I said.

"So, to cut the logic. You have 'this' feelings between one of them. Can you tell us what it is?"- Luhan asked.

Im going to reply it to which is
which, but Suho magically appeared in the scene. "Hey Michie! Lets go!"- he said. "Yah hyung, we are in the middle of a conversation with noona. Leave her alone for a moment will ya?"- Sehun asked, in an annoyed tone. Whats wrong with this guy?

"Sorry, but Mika was mine now."- Suho said placing his arms around my shoulder. "Tsk, you nasty old man. Try to respect the lady. It was sure is ungrateful if we cant finish our conversations with her."- Luhan said. "Oh, I see what it is. Is it all about Chanyeol and Me about being her 'prince'?"- Suho quoted, he was somewhat annoyed by it.