Chap. 25 - With HunHan

*Michaela's POV*

I am so happy.

Chanyeol and the others finally let me hang out with my friends.

On our Language time, Mrs. Soon told us to have a group of three to have a survey on what topic shall we use for our requirement or shall we called 'Baby Thesis'.

"Ok class, when you find or you have a group of three, you must create a small thesis not less than 10 pages. And you are free to choose your topic, and to be pass after 3 weeks. Good luck"- she said and went to our lessons about the basics.

While I was busy listening at our lessons, Chanyeol throw me a piece of crumbled paper.

I look at it. It said:
Michie, join the twins. They need you.

I look at him at the back and he just smiled. I also look at the twins who is having a hard time finding another pair.

I find out the Xiumin noticed me, he told the twins to look at my side.

"I'll join you guys!"- I said with thumbs up. The twins were shock at the same time they are happy. I also thank Xiumin for his little help.

After our class we just eat lunch.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Guys. Have you notice the sudden change of Chanyeol? I mean, look..he and Micheal are always fighting but now..they act like nothing happened."- D.O said as he sit next to Kai.

"It was pretty new that he was nice to the new guy."- Baekhyun respond.

"Like early this morning, I was having fun with Micheal and I notice that he was not that bad to him anymore."- Kai said as he eat his pasta.

"Speak of the hearthrob. Look, he and Micheal just smiled to each other, but still.. awkward with the twins."- Lay said at the same time with a disappoint tone.

"Yeah. But good thing the twins still manage to face him after what happened years ago."- Kai said.

"Guys. Let's just watch and wait for something new."- D.O smirked and they eat.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Chanyeol, you change alot. What made you make Micheal do what ever he wants?"- Kris asked him.

They were actually in their club room eating lunch.

Chanyeol put his spoon down and said. "I have too. I mean, he was a good guy and I appreciate all his hard work to help us.....What?"

The 3 other guys look at him and smiled.

"What made you change your attitude? Is there anything we need to know?"- Tao asked with a teasing smile.

"Aigo Panda. It was not like that. I just...ahm...realized that he..he must not be like a prisoner. That's all."- Chanyeol said as he ducked his head down and felt his ears burning hot.

"Just say her name."- Suho said teasingly and Chanyeol couldn't help it, he excused himself from the three who keeping on teasing him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Michaela's POV*

"Micheal hyung, are you sure that Chanyeol hyung will be fine if you would join us?"- Sehun asked me with a worried tone.

"Yes. They actually let me, of course I will do it, since I missed you guys."- I said.

They went to my side and hugged me.