Chap. 41 - About Han Celle

*Chanyeol's P.O.V*

About that kiss, I feel like.. I'm in Cloud 9.

Kissing a boy was different in kissing a girl. But Micheal, his lips were so soft. And it was also fresh, like he hasn't kiss anyone before.

I immediately stood up and run to our side. Lay hyung, Luhan and Tao are with me. Even though it was AWKWARD.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!?!"- both Lay hyung and Luhan said in front of me.

"Me?! Micheal was the one who kissed me on the first place!"- I defended.

"You know that sh-he! He was doing a good shoot and sh-HE.. suddenly bumped into you."- Lay hyung said.

I wondered and observed this. Every time we talked about Micheal. There was 'sh-HE' and 'he-HIM' words that came out from their mouth.

"No offence hyung. But you and Micheal are like a really couple. I heard these rumours from the online gazette."- Tao then showed up his phone to us.

And it's true. Even photoshoped photos of us are in there.

"You guys are weird. Our next game will be this afternoon. I'm going to the locker room."- I said then I stood up.

They wanted to come but I just told them that I don't.

As I reached in there. I saw HER.

"Hi."- I said.

You know her? Well her name was Wu Han Celle.

I forgot to tell you that Me and Han Celle we're used to Be A Couple before

Why? Because Han Celle's family and my family are closed ever since we are still young.

We actually met in the piano lesson class. It was a private school that only students must attend everyday after the regular classes in our former school. Get it?

It was fate or destiny? But only me and her are attending the class everyday. And there I know that our families are so closed to one another.

I asked her to be my girl. She was MY FIRST LOVE. She was my girl in our freshmen days. Before Ashley, Han Celle was the girl that I've fallen.

I was still mad at her for breaking up with me and take note... FOR NO REASON!!

I admit, I sometimes forgot out monthsaries before but I never failed to make her happy everyday.

And, she was a normal girl before. She usually used dresses and doll shoes every Saturday or in our dates. Our bondings are composing songs, singing in our school and Thanksgiving day. Even the special days of the year. And one time, we sing a song on Valentines Day and that time, we became Uzzlang.

That time, on our uzzlang days.. Me and Han Celle we're always partners. And that time, We met Xiumin hyung.

And also, Ashley. Why? Xiumin hyung and Ashley are used to be lovers before.

Then that time, Ashley and Han Celle became friends. But now, Han Celle changed. Why? Before she was cute in her dresses and hair styles but now, she became a total boyish. Too different from before.

I actually missed her in wearing her dresses and ribbons.

"How's the life with the traitor?"- she suddenly asked me.

I gulped, even when she speaks, it was different too. I also missed her sweet smile and cute voice when she talks, laughs and sometimes, gets angry.