Chap. 35 - Unexpected

*Chanyeol's POV*

I'm waiting for Micheal to come here in the parking lot. I'm surprised to see him along with Suho hyung.

"Thanks for the accompany Suho. See you tomorrow!"- he happily told hyung as he went near to my car.

"Make sure that ssshhhhhhhhhhh..."- I raised my brows to hyung. What did he say? Shhh???

"What do you mean?"- I asked.

"What is mean is..make sure that he's home safely. Then the shhh? It means to lower your temper."- hyung then smiled awkwardly to me like he was hiding something to me.

"Oh... Ok. As you say."- I said then hyung left.

There was an awkward silence between me and Micheal.

He then coughed and faced me.

"What was that on about earlier?"- he suddenly confronted me with his eyes turned into fury.

Aigo. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

"I was being a good man here. Aigo. You're lucky that I'm in a good mood this time. Hop in."- I said then I went to the driver's seat.

Then he hop in, I then started the engine.

Along to our ride, he was quiet. Really quiet. Non of us spoke. I tried to make any topic for us to talk to but nothing pops out of my mind.

"Chanyeol?"- he called. Finally. The awkward atmosphere was broked. Ewew. I thought I'm going to die without a conversation.

"What?"- I replied.

"Why would you want me to have a rode home? I can go home by myself. And why you're different this time than earlier in the game? Are you a bipolar or you had a health problem?"- he pampered a lot of questions.

More like a woman who is asking/worrying/mad to her boyfriend.

Hahahah. Oh Micheal. Why are you blessed to be a man?

I smiled. "I just want to. Besides, I need to talk to you in private."- I said.
Then the red light was on, aish! Traffic again.

"Ahh. So? What are we talking about? I hope it was helpful and it was good to hear. Because if not, I'm not in the mood to play with you."- he said it straight.

Damn! That way of talking it was just like a boyfriend-girlfriend fight or something.

"Laters Michie. I want to say it when we got in there. You'll see."- I just smiled and start the engine agian.

Then the ride was quiet again, I don't know why I'm planning to talk to him in private, I just feel like being alone with him today.

"Were here."- I said as I park my car in Han River.

"Why are we here? You know that my house was just a few blocks away from this area?"- he said.

"We are here to talk and not to play games! Aish! Just support will ya?"- I now complained.

We walk and walk. When we reach the bridge. I faced him. I sighed deeply and look at him in the eye. When the time he looks at me.

Damn! That eyes! Those were the eyes that catches my attention way back in the mansion when he's first time to visit.

Aish Chanyeol! Were here to talk to Micheal and not having fantacies!!

"I'm sorry."- I said then I avoid my look to him. I look away because I felt my ears getting hot.

"Well....."- I cut him off.

"I just w-want to say sorry. A-about what I did to you in the field a few hours ago. And about the bet, just forget about that. Let's just say that our bet was just a young boy's game. And now, let's do something new."- I said.