Chap. 55 - New Chapter

*Michaela's POV*

I waa absent for the whole 3 days and rested up till the weekends. I feel a lot better now. Glad that Mrs. Seon texted me some reports that I need to passed by monday, while I was on my room. I keep on doing the reports, glad that my oppa offers some help. 

I went up early as usual at school. I wish it was fine today. And I think I already have confidence about myself. Still I wore those chest bandages and, I noticed that my hair grows and I just have to cut it again.

"NOONA!!"- Oh God. Its so early that Sehun yells today. Luhan was just there following his twin brother. "Yah, youve been gone for 3 days. We are damn worried about you. I mean, Suho mostly got the most worried."- Luhan said. "Oh. Its fine. I got a flu and a fever so I need to absent those days. And I make my reports too."- I smiled. "MIKA!"- Kai, Lay, D.O and Baekhyun came to our side. "Yah...Im not used in calling you Mika."- Baekhyun said.

"Its fine. Just call me whatever you want. Wait a sec. You guys were mad at me for lying. Arent you?"- I asked. "Nope. Preseident-nim personally called us all and told us the truth. Even on Jin's gang and Francis and Rody. We now know why you are a girl. So no meed to be ashamed."- D.O said. I sighed. Heavens. I think Im just lucky.

"Speaking. Chanyeol hyung was the most surprised than all of us. He never talk shortly before."- Kai said. "And, he seems to be quiet when we are talking about you."- Baekhyun said. "Tsh. I hate that guy....he left me on the park..."- I was cut off.

"He left you in the park?! WHEN?!?"- The twins said. "Aish. Thats nothing. But aish! He left me there and never drived me back home! I hate him!"- I groaned.

"Why would he left you? Ahh....I see now. You guys went on a date while you are absent and Chanyeol always wents home earlier than the usual time."- D.O said.

"Date?! Heck no."- I sai. I could feel my cheeks blushed. "But as far as the 12 of us know. It was you and Suho hyung have same feelings. Was that true?"- Lay asked. "I still dont know. but we always hangged out together."- I replied.

"Pppfffttt.... Love triangle."- Kai chuckled. "Yah. Thats not it. Its no no no."- I said and went inside and seated on my desk. I then placed my head on the arms. Gosh, I felt my cheeks turned hotter than ever.

Yet, these guys were teasing me about 'love triangle' thingy. AISH! What did I ever do to make Suho and Chanyeol to kiss me but at the end, they both give me 2 different feelings.

*~*~*~*~*~*

*Ashley's POV*

"Yah. I told you guys to grab her after you guys make her embarrassed by everyone in the auditorium. I got a little disappointed you know."- I said.

"Hey, our job is not easy as you thought us. 12 of them and 9 of us. And now, President-nim caught us."- Jin said.

"And why would you all be clumsy and dumb for not annalyzing the next things that is going to happened? Im sure you guys wont get caught if you hurry enough."- I corrected and seated on my couch. We are in my condo unit.

"But Ms. Ashley. Everyone including them knows the truth. The guys never showed up that they are mad. They are more likely surprised by it."- Rody said.

"Bwo?! Impossible. Those guys got mad immediately when they know you lied to them. Huh. How weird. Are they defending that loser?"- I said and drink my wine.

"Not just defending. They are even waiting for her in those 3 days. But she never showed up."- Francis said.

"Bullshit. I want to finish her. Where does she lived?"- I asked.

"We have no idea. Everyday she wents of to a bus earlier than our class. Or some of the guys offered her a ride home."- Namjoon said.

"A scrapping bitch even felt that she was really a princess. Why would she even hang out with them? She was not fairy godmother to just do a little magic to bring them back as one alone."- I said. Im so frustrated now.

"We dont know. Can you give us a break now?! If President-nim or any of the teachers caught us, we wont be able to graduate or we will do a 1 week community service."- Jungkook paniced.

"Duh. We are not done yet in our deal. I still have 2 left for you guys to be done in this job."- I said.

"Come on barf it out."- Namjoon impatiently said.

"I want Jin to roleplay something for Michaela. Act like you are so sorry what you did, act anything to make it convinsible to the public. And the rest of the guys will video for what they did. Those 2 are the last and Chanyeol will be mine."- I said.

"Is that too much?"- Taehyung complained. "Got any problem?"- I narrowed my eyes. "Well. You said you will reward us some check for 5 countries tour for 1 month. Where is that damn thing you promised us for those months?! And you also said that you would gave us a private plane for our own tours!"- Taehyung complained.

"Yah. I already prepared it. If you guys wont fail me. Then, Ill return the favor. And a bonus french kiss from me, to the one who gives his full effort."- I said.

"Alright alright. We'll do it, ah no. Ill do it. Make sure it was worth for french kiss."- Jin said. Yeah, he was my boyfriend since I came back from the hospital. Both of us have a hidden relationship. In which, we kept it up before Chanyeol and I are.

"Start tomorrow. The tournament will be in next 3 weeks from now. Jin has to be on the ice and next to the national olympics battle."- I said.

"Aye Ma'am."- they said. Just wait and see Chanyeol, EXO and Michaela. This will be the next chapter of the story.

*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for the short updated. Im having project these days. So I guess I will upload the chapters soon.

The end is coming. So, lets all hope for the happy ending.

-12Wolves_WeAreEXO